Boosette's illusion

Luigi POV

I looked back and forth I was
surrounded. I can't fight all the regular boosettes at once and I definitely can't take on the giant one.
But I don't have to take her on I just have to run under her. So that is what I did will what I tried. But she grabbed me first and then gave me a kiss.

Luigi:(blush) did you just kiss me?

Boosette: (blush) so what. I am just having a little fun. And now you are going to root away in a panting like I did so long ago.

While she was talking I got myself out of her grip. And jumped down and ran under her.

Boosette: Hey!

I keep running and I looked around and saw Rosalina in a weird happy state. And Samus fighting Ridley with two people. I ran to Samus to try to help her but I was stomped on by boosette.

Boosette: don't think I will let you get away that easy. I put your two "girlfriend" of why don't you look at that.

I looked over and saw her crying. Those two she was fighting with are dead.

Luigi: what did you do.

Boosette: just making her relive some bad memorys. I did a similar thing to Rosalina but her magic is protecting her so I gave her a more pleasant illusion so that she won't use her magic. And I can finally have you in a painting and finally the torn in my said will be gone. Any last words.

I whistled

Luigi: come her sweetie.

I saw compette run to me and started to like my face she draged me out from under boosette's foot and started to run away still dragging me.

Third person POV

Luigi was being dragged by compette until he could get his footing. Boosette was clearly mad and started to chase after them.

Boosette: you stupid mutt.

Luigi and compette split. Boosette was still going for compette allowing Luigi to run to Samus. But boosette's clones where not fair behind so Luigi had to do his plan quickly.

Samus:*sobbing* why can't you guys just stay with me.

Luigi: what's wrong.

Samus: I couldn't save my parents. I let them die again.

Luigi: this is not real.

He looked around to see boosette closing in.

Luigi: I really need you to snap out of it.

Samus: I can't lose them again.

Luigi: ummmm. ! Snap out of it

He slapped her which caused her to look up in anger. And punch him.

Luigi: I went a little to far but what I was going to say is that Samus you are the toughest girl I seen and the toughest bounty Hunter I seen I know you can do great evening with this berdon on your shoulder It didn't stop you before and it won't stop you now as you're partner and friend I need you to get up.

She did precisely that and wiped off her tears. She called  her ship which came flying through the roof she got in.

Samus: I am tired of you.

Boosettes: oh come on.

Luigi: I actually didn't know you could do that. I am going to see if I can find Rosalina her magic should free us from her illusions.

Luigi ran off as Samus flew her ship shooting at boosettes.

After running for what feels like a hour he saw a bed he walked over only to find a green luma.

Luma: papa!

Luigi was shocked by this why was the luma calling him Papa. The luma hugged him he looking even more confused looked up and saw Rosalina coming twords him out of a door.

Luigi: Rosalina! We got t----

He was cut if by a kiss on the lips. Luigi couldn't believe what was happening.

Luma: gross

Rosalina: now Luigi Jr. I need you to exit the room mama and papa need some alone time.

Luigi had a look of shock and realization of what was going on he couldn't believe that Rosalina liked him like this he couldn't believe that a girl would actually want to be with him out of all people. But he new this was a illusion but didn't not know how to talk Rosalina out of this one. She kissed him again but this one was long while this was going on he looked down and saw her wand. He kissed her deeply so she wouldn't notice him grabbing her wand after he grabbed it Rosalina stopped.

Rosalina: what are you doing.

He panicked

Luigi: wish you where asleep.

Rosalina was knocked out. Luigi didn't expect it to work sense he did it out of panic. But he was happy knowing this he wished that Daisy was free and boosette was inside of a painting. Boosette's illusion where gone and showed the mall in ruins. With some ship size wholes thanks to Samus. Daisy was out of her painting and boosette was fighting to not be sucked into a painting but compette kicked her in.

Owner: you are going to have to pay for all this.

Luigi: I know I well send the mall money. When I get home.

Boosette: let me out.

Luigi: tomorrow.

Daisy tackled Luigi and started to kiss him all over his face getting the plumber to blush alot. After that ordeal they all got in the ship with Luigi holding Rosalina he looked down at her she was still sleep.

Luigi: maybe I should keep it secret.

Daisy: what secret

Luigi: nothing.

They flew to his mansion. Everyone went to bed Luigi pitted compette.

Compette: (blush) can I sleep with you master.

Luigi: sure.

Luigi turned off the lights and went to bed with compette laying side ways with her head on him.