under water show drown

Mario's POV

I need this place to come down on that thing not only that I need the water to break through this bubble.

Shadow queen's POV

I am going to kill that mermaid. I sent spikes out but she used a water be yo far above ground.

Meidou: You are the dangerous shadow queen I heard of. I doubt you can get me when the water is under my control.

Aqualea: you dear betray me!

I don't know when she got there but she was able to hit her down to my level. So I was able to grab her and suck some of he life out of her as she Retreated into the water surrounding the place.

Aqualea: I will take her out of the water you do what ever you where doing.

Meidou: you will not get away with this!

Mario's POV

I dodged shot after shot. I need to find away for this palace to collapse on it and sink it into the water.

I ran out side to see shadow queen and Aqualea double teaming Meidou. Aqualea was suddenly sent flying over here as the battle counted.

Mario: wait I need you to do a favor.

Aqualea: can't you see I am busy! You friends power doesn't work well in water so as long as she is using water to make her get away she has no chance.

I quickly grabbed her and jumped out of the way of another blast from that  Abomination.

Mario: I need to drown that thing! Can you get Meidou to shoot her trident over here to destroy the air bubble this thing is in.

I said while platforming avoiding everything that was thrown at me.

Aqualea: fine glad I thought of it.

Mario: sure what ever you say.

I threw her back into the water.

Third person POV

Aqualea swam around Meidou taking pot shoots to annoy her. In Meidou rage she shot widely at Aqualea. Who swam around so the olace Mario was fighting the pikachu would collapse and fall through the water.

Meidou: oh no!

The debris hit her causing her to drop her trident and kand in front of the shadow queen.

Shadow queen: this is what you get for thinking you can stand up to me. You are a simple mortal I am not.

She sucked every bit of life out of her.

Shadow queen: now that's the power I been looking for.

Mario: I forget how creepy that stuff can be.

They watch as the pikachu was sent to the bottom of the see getting crushed by rumble.

Mario: well that wasn't fun. We got to get to the surface and tell Luigi that our counterparts are creating this abominations. Or we will be in deep trouble.

Aqualea granded the trident.

Aqualea: this is going to beed a rebrand don't like the shrooms at the top or the purple color scheme. We will leave after I change it.

Mario: who said you wherw coming.

Aqualea: I did. Abd plus do you even know where to go in this ocean ket alone make it without having to worry about drowning.

Mario:.......... fine. But why do you want to go anyway.

Aqualea: danger is surprising fun. So I am going to join you're little adventure.

Mario:(this is the one time I don't want more help but I don't seem to have a choice) okay let's a go.