the opposite attract

Third person POV

Luigi got up and blushed when he looked down.

Luigi: let me change real quick. Got scratched by compette.

Daisy: okay you can find me at your pool.

Luigi: okay.

Luigi threw his torn clothes out. And sense Daisy was going to the pool he decided that to but on swimming trunks. But before he left his TV screen turned into static. Luigi hesitantly wend over before

Boosette: BOOO!

Luigi: WAAAAA!

Boosette:(blush) oooooh going swimming. Fine but I will be joining you soon.

She flew away

Luigi: I will not get used to her.

Luigi's POV

I was walking to my pool and I saw no one.

Luigi: I don't have any other pools so. Daisy! Stop hiding I am not getting scared anymore today!

I was tackles into the pool. I swam to the surface only to get hugged.

Luigi: DAISY! I said don't scare me.

Daisy: yeah but where is the fun in that.

I swam to edge of the pool to take a seat.

Luigi: anyway Daisy we need to talk Rosalina told me that. Well

I was cut off with a kiss. Which made me blush.

Daisy: if course I love you.

Luigi: b-b-ut I didn't say anything about love love yet. How did you know.

Daisy: Rosalina told me I went to her room after you two where done talking I asked about what happened I got a little heart broken when you said you loved her. It almost felt like the feelings I had will never be returned but than she told me what you said and my hope of you liking me became a reality even though you being in love with both of use was a sure surprise but we came up with a compromise.

Luigi: and that is

Daisy: that's not important right now. Right now I need to know why you never figured out. It was super obvious I liked you.

Luigi: no it wasn't.

Daisy: I called you cutie, and sweetie.

Luigi: I thought you were just playing like friends do.

Daisy: I go out my way to make you blush, and normal friends don't flirt with there other friends as much, and I even call you my man.

Luigi: I guess I was being a idiot. But anyway what did you and Rosalina agree on.

Rosalina: that we can share you.

I fell back into the pool I wasn't expecting her to come and answer out of no where.  I looked up to see her in her bikini. I blushed more than before. She has some nice features.

Rosalina: enjoying the view.

Luigi: ahhhh!

Daisy: we might be sharing him but he likes me more.

I saw Rosalina roll her and than she jumped in to the pool and hugged me than Daisy hugged me from the other side they both have me a kiss I never blushed so hard in my life. It felt in real both of my crushes had also loves me too. I suddenly felt something on my head I looked up and saw boosette having her boobs on my head I screemed a little. I also saw Samus and compette Samus was chuckling and compette was shaking in fear ever time she touch the water.

Samus: quite day you had I assume. Don't let your girlfriends distract you from out training.

Here I thought Samus didn't have a sense of humor. Now with two or three if you count compette and king boo in his new from seems to have taken a creepy liking to me. For girlfriends I guess four girlfriends how can I handle this I barely know how to handle one. This will be awkward.