Luigi's star children

Third person POV

The Mario Bros meet outside the mail. They both looked at each other and it was clear they had something to hide from each other. But neither talked about it sense they both didn't want to get figured out.

Luigi: welp let's go to the studio.

Mario: ya--ya.

They said not looking at each other. They went to the studio and saw alot of the girls looking disappointed even Samus except for rosalina and Hariet. Before they could ask what was going on Rosalina quickly answered.

Rosalina: they lost a bet so we are going on a date Luigi.

Hariet: same about us Mario.

They took there hands and walked out.

Luigi: I guess we are staying up later than usual.

Mario: yep! Don't do anything drastic while we are gone!

Luigi's POV

I was in deep thought at the possibility of Mr. L coming back. To the point I didn't notice we split up with Mario and Hariet and I was now on Rosalina's observatory.

Luma: mama!

Green Luma: and Luigi!

That snapped me out of it as I got hugged by some of the cutest creatures I have ever seen on my adventures. I gave the ton of Lumas hugs. Thanks though the adventure me and Mario went on to stop Bowser when he took peaches castle to space. We made friends with the lumas.

Red Luma: are you really going to be our dad!

I was blushing like made as rosalina gave a little chuckle.

Rosalina: maybe. But I am working on the possibility of it being 💯%.

Luigi: well you already got me at 90%.

This time it was her turn to blush. I felt like doing something special. So I grabbed some star bits and started to cook my mom's favorite spaghetti. And made a large batch so everyone can have something to eat.

Luma: this is better than just regular star bits!

Purple Luma: agreed.

Luigi: how do you guys feel about names.

Luma:?we don't have names.

I spent about a few hours naming as many of the Lumas I can. Before rosalina had to stop me.

Rosalina: how could you think of so many names.

Luigi: I looked through a tone of name books and got some dumb ideas from the internet.

Rosalina: well they don't know what that is so those dumb names won't matter to them.

Luigi: you are right you think I would be a good father.

Rosalina gave me a kiss.

Rosalina: you will be. Why don't you look at the time we should be going to bed.

Luigi: okay.

I watched rosalina read them a bed time story.

Rosalina: goodnight yellow, tin, Ben, Tom, Jake, Danny, Isabella, Luna, Richard. You know what don't have time to say every name goodnight my beautiful stars.

I helped rosalina kiss them all to sleep.

Luigi: this was less if a date and more of me trying to prove myself as a competence father.

Rosalina: and you pass with flying colors!

Rosalina took me to a bed room and she walked out I thought it was a guess bed room because I saw none of her stuff so I took off all my clothes and was ready to go to sleep when rosalina came in with nothing but her underwear and bra. I tried to jump but I was being hold down by her magic. She got on me.

Rosalina: this is my bed.

Luigi: I am so sorry! I didn't--

She cut me off with a deep kiss.

Rosalina: can't believe I am doing this.

Before she could take off my underwear a purple Luma came in.

12: Mama I couldn't sleep. So can I sleep with you and dad.

Rosalina: if course honey.

Rosalina: stopped what she was doing and laid down next to me with 12 right in between us. I was half thankful that things didn't go further because may parents always said do it after you got married. But the other half really wanted to be taken by this goddess. I hugged both tightly. And drifted to sleep.