mermaid problems

Third person POV

Mario and Luigi came up from the gave with gigi and Merri close. To each.

Mario: mind giving a little space.

Gigi and Merri: sorry.

Mario: tipp we came up with a plan. You and the jellyfish sisters will go to the abandoned university.

Merri: it's not abandon right now. There is a ghost party.

Luigi:(shiver) scary.

Mario: aren't you dating one.

Luigi: she still scares me sometimes.(blush) kinda like it.

Mario: ... you are weird. Anyway go there. Me and Luigi will take the shadow queen and princess shroob sense we will need to keep a eye on these two villains making surw they don't do anything bad.

Luigi: we will take to the sea. To detract the shroobs. Rosalina would be there soon to pick you up. And if the ghost are friendly maybe they can help us with the shroobs.

After that talk they went there separate ways.

Gigi: our first adventure.

Merri: wish it was a easier mission we are dealing with both ghost and aliens.

Gigi: yeah but if we prove ourselves the Mario brothers will bond to like us.

Tipp: they are already dealing with enough girls as is. Don't make things to much crazier.

Mario's POV

I slammed Luigi into.the surf board slot.

Princess shroob: how did he fit in there.

Luigi popped out as a surf board. That Mario stretched Luigi's body out to name a surf board that can hold all 3 of them.

Mario: there are some shroobs over there. We will surf to diamond city. Wario and his gang should have it well protected.

Princess shroob: are all humans as flatable as your brother.

Mario: nope.

There was a gun shoot that barley missed them. She shroobs have missed them an as according to plan all the shroobs flying bu was on them.

Mario: on my brother now!

We got on Luigi as I used fire to blast us at high speeds with the shroobs giving chase. I  made sure to aim in a way to avoid there shots. As princess shroob would use magic to shoot the shroobs down.  More came a and princess shroob keepet taking them down and never missed a shot. This went on for a couple of hours.

Luigi: nice shooting.

Princess shroob ignored the compliant despite have a tiny blush on her face.

The shroobs stopped in there tracks as a warpool formed with a mermaid in the middle with this shroob like trident. Mario seen her before.

Mario: that's Meidou.

Luigi: who?

Mario: she's from wario's woods ome of my favorite puzzle games. And it looks like she going to kill us!

I said as she shoot a stream of water at the bros. I monverd Luigi in a way to dodge shot after shot.

Mario: even at this speed the whirlpool is to strong.

Meidou: Mr.L wants you gone and to keep my kingdom I must oblige. Not sorry in the slightest.

Using her trident the water turned into a bunch of hands and grabbed the shadow queem taking her into the sea.

Mario: don't worry I got this you two get out of here. An I will go down and save the shadow queen.

I put on a metal cap and used my increased strength to throw Luigi and princess shroob so far that they went above the clouds. As a sunk to the ocean floor do to my increased weight. As soon as I hit the ground I was surrounded by mermaids and mermen.

Mario: this don't look so good.