some help with training

Mario's POV

I woke up early because of Zelda.

Mario: hello Zelda.

She gave me a quick kiss on the forehead.

Zelda: we have to go.

Mario: why

Zelda: the smash tournament as been pushed back a week Because of a missing spirit.

Mario: so

Zelda: we have alot more time to train. And Samus decided that it would be better if we moved you away from all your girlfriends and work with each other to get better. Will actually I thought of the last part but the first was all her idea. Now just leave a note for the rest and let's go.

So I got up packed my bags left a note. And went with Zelda. I meant up with Luigi and Samus.

Mario: yeah bro.

Luigi: hey Mario

Mario: did I tell you I am not dating Zelda.

Luigi: even getting girls from other universes. Glad I don't have to deal with that.

Mario: seeing how similar our situations are. I am pretty sure you may

Luigi: don't jinx this! I can barely handle the amount I have right now and I love them to much to tell we should have a break.

Mario: but it like just started.

Luigi: I know my mind is telling me to not do this. But my heart is telling me to do this. The last time I was this conflicted was when I first had to save you from king boo where my fear and love for you where fighting each other and still do sometimes in my other ghostly adventures.

Mario: and all three times you knew what was best and got through it. This is no different.

Luigi: ye sit is. This isn't brother Love this is love love. It's more complicated seeing who would be a good parent or good mate for the rest of my life, how will I know I won't mess something up that will make them not love me anymore, what if they cheat on me because I am such a bad lover, what if-

Samus: okay I invited some friends that will help. us train.

I was thinking about what Luigi said and he was right.

Samus: the wii-fit trainer and the ring athlete.

I looked over to see them. Of course them. I heard how hard the Wii fit trainer would work you so I was a little scared maybe the new girl will not be so intense. Even through it looks like her hair is on fire when ever she works out. Suddenly a Portal opened up.

Wii-fit: hello Samus haired us to help train you two. You can call me Wii-fit for short and her ring-fit for short.

Luigi: I never asked this before but is that really you're name.

Wii-fit and ring-fit: no but sense we don't have actually names you can just call us that.

They said in unison.

Mario: if we are going to be working together you will need names. Plus having a name is fun. Ring-fit I will call you. Ummmm. Tipp.

Tipp: thanks that was nice of you.

Mario: you are welcome.

Luigi: I got a name for you wii-fit ummm let's see.  Lana! yeah that sounds good. A lovely name for a lovely girl.

Lana: thanks: well before we get started let's start with some basic stretches.

I looked over and saw a portal and all the girls me and Luigi have were now right in front of us.

Samus: you got to be kidding me.

Daisy: we can help with training.

Peach: yeah we realized how we been stoping you guys from. We realized we can use our fighting skills and powers to help you guys come on it will be fun.

I saw Samus sigh and Zelda look happy.

Samus: fine.

??? POV

I looked down on them and saw them start training. I may not be the original but I have his memories and I will continue his plan to make a better worlds. After all sometimes the jester has to be the one in charge.