|89| ~ I Declare War~

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

"Cyrus you're killing her," Luscious attempts to intervene, but my monster purposely choices to ignore him. Although, I can feel his monster frustration throughout our bond and I know for a fact that it taking everything in him not to interrupt my attack.

Anastasia's monstrous screams and pleads for help also pierce the air.

"You're highness, please," the worthless protector is now too back on his feet, begging me. "Your issue is with me not with her, please take me instead,"

Just wait on it, your time will come I think to myself as my monster continues to drain Speck the peck of her life force, slowly but surely draining her of every ounce, completely oblivious to everything else and focused on my kill. Her tiny little body dangles in our hands and her once harmonious screams are now nothing, but muffled crying pleads. Her life is mine to take.

As I stated before and I shall state again there are consequences for every action and unfortunately for Speck, her consequence is deadly.

In the next moment, she's seconds away from meeting her fate and my monster is seconds away from claiming her soul when a beautifully haunting face suddenly flashes inside of my head. The last person, I expected to see. In fact, the last person that I ever thought that I would see again.

My beloved Aunt Katherine. Her soulfully deep almond eyes spit disappointment into my soul, and I swear on my life that I can all but hear Aunt Katherine voice her disapproval inside of my head, which is all it takes for my monster to release our fangs from out of Speck skin.

That's it.

Luscious doesn't pause at all as he rushes to her side and then scoops up her tiny body from the bed of bloody snow.

Seconds after that, Commander Vlad rushes towards the scene with wide eyes, even he can't believe that I was seconds away from doing what I was about to do but he doesn't voice his disapproval. Instead, he informs, " One of our scouts has reason to believe that queen has been abducted." Of course, she has I think to myself as I wipe Speck's blood off my mouth. As of right now, it suddenly feels like the entire world is begging me to unleash the devil himself.

"This is your fault," my monster spits as we charge in Gutter's direction.

"We expect that the Lycan prince has her," Vlad interrupts, stopping me dead in my tracks.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" I hiss at him next.

Commander Vlad straightens his posture most likely preparing to be the new center of my wrath before carefully stating, "We have every reason to believe this attack on the secret society was nothing but a distraction so the Lycan prince could abduct the queen,"

Instantly, I see red, crimson, scarlet, ruby, and mahogany completely drip into my visions my monster roar so loud the echo bounces off the trees. How dare he take my queen? How dare he take what belongs to me?

"Change of plans," my monster looks out at our troops. "Kill every single Lycan present and then capture any member of the secret society to take as our prisoner. This is an official declare war!"

We charge!

Embry POV.

I carefully grab the end of the elegant long handle coffee copper pot, which is known as briki in Greek before gracefully take a sip of strong & almost honey-sweet ellinikos, and then I softly utilize a fork and knife to gently cut a tiny piece of my amygdalota. The delicious Greek coffee and extra delicious Greek cookie mingle in unison on the tip of my tongue as the perfect blend.