|28|~My Favorite Flavor~

Unedited.
Embry's Pov.
Whelp: We have a winner!

Sorry, Andjela Vlaisavljevic, but Antonina Vasylchenko is still our Embry. I may use Andjela in the near future for one of my favorite Kings because she's is to beautiful not to use. 😉

I've got to make an escape before I do something stupid like hump his leg. Yes, it's that serious! I continue to try to look away and search for away to escape but my eyes are locked in place.

They are locked onto him.

He's still smiling while he slowly drenches me in from the top to bottom. Starting with the top of my head, scanning every single detail on my face, then at my breast, on my legs, and he even scans over my bare feet. As if he has never seen me before, as if this is the first time he has truly looked at me.

This is when I realize one thing. We're all alone at a clearing, surrounding by pine trees and this invisible force is pulling me towards him, calling for me. Cyrus smiles harder and yet another thing comes to me. I couldn't run away if I really wanted to and let's be clear at this point I don't want to run anywhere other than inside of his arms.

This is exactly what he wanted.

Cyrus didn't want me to realize that he could hear my thoughts into he was absolutely certain that we were all alone. He was testing me.

"That is correct my sweet thing," admits my mate as he slowly approaches me. "I was listening in ever since you opened your eyes, sunshine." He continues to confess and now he's standing directly in front of me.

His face is only a few inches away from mine. We're so close I can feel him on me, and he's not even touching my skin. Not at all.

What the hell is going on? I don't get it. A couple of hours ago, I hated him and now, now, I feel like I'm...

"Bound to me," his cinnamon breath fans my face. "You accepted me and I accepted you. You're bound to me and I'm bound to you. You are mine, Sunshine," he so boldly declares before smashing his lips down onto mine.

 You are mine, Sunshine," he so boldly declares before smashing his lips down onto mine

Our lip clashes. Time stops. I close my eyes as this blissful unknown force swallows me whole.

His lips are like magic.

The way that they force this enchanting power to travel through my veins and spark power to sink inside of my bones.

I can't breathe.

They are soft but firm, hot yet cold, gentle but also rough and demanding. They take me to a magical land, to a different reality. I can live here forever.

He pulls me in towards his Goddess given body, wraps his right arm around my waist and then deepen our kiss. Electric energy sparks fire inside of my soul. Our bodies are now molded as one. Our lips are pressed together and move in sync. All the bad that has happened so far, has somehow managed to disappear.