|37|~The Bite Fight ~

Embry POV.
Unedited.

This is the PG-13 chapter of Chapter 37 The Bite Fight. Oh, how badly I've been dying to write some smut. LOL. If you would like to read the Rated R chapter Please follow me and add The Awakening Series (17+) {Private Chapters} to your library. The chapter is not overrated, but it does get juicy. Enjoy.

A sudden jab of electricity travels up my spine as his fangs tear into my flesh, piercing my skin. I release a scream so loud, I'm 100% positive that I can be heard by people who reside on the other end of this continent. The pain is blinding.

However, Cyrus actions display's that he feels an entirely different way. He moans. The ruthless piece of the shit mate of mine dares to moan. Right now, he is a savage, who's currently devouring my blood. I can feel his pants monster enlarging. What the fuck? He's enjoying this.

How could my pain have him lost in lust? I mean this is a real pain.

Real pain! It feels like he has shot me and then decided to dig his long and claw-like talons into my open wound. It stings terribly. Badly and it burns. My entire body is on fire. The body of cold freezing water that I'm floating in does nothing to soothe my pain, if anything it adds to my suffering, feeling like scorching hot lava boiling my flesh.

I attempt to push him away and my ruthless mate decides to turn it up a notch. He painfully digs his claws into my skin, warning me and preventing me from breaking free. Then, he presses his hardened shaft closer toward my entrance. I can feel his dick bouncing against my ass. In the midst of it all, he is still greedily devouring my blood, gulping down the crimson liquid as if his life depended on it.

I can't think or even blink at this point. All I can do is feel. All I feel is pain, chills, and betrayal.

It's a series of never-ending pain and a choir of unpleasant chills traveling like freezing ice cycles down my spine.

That's it. This time I can't even feel my wolf. I can't hear her cries within me, her howling within me. It's like she doesn't exist and never did.

Her presence has completely disappeared. I feel alone and vulnerable. It feels like my soul is being forcefully snatched from out of my body. The pain is that real but the betrayal.

The pain from the betrayal makes me feel ten times worse. How can he do this to me? He's my mate. How can he hurt me so badly? Cyrus is supposed to protect me. Not slaughter me. How can fate be so cruel? Why is the man who is supposed to love me want me dead?

How could he claim my life force with his fangs? His bite is that real. This is true pain and all I can do is scream to the top of my lungs. My heart is pounding so hard. It feels like the organ is seconds away from falling out of my chest. Again, the pain is that real.

It's adding to my torture. The never-ending stingy pain of torture that I can't seem to grasp or comprehend. I know that he's mad but this is taking it a little too far.

His grip on my soaking-wet hair becomes much harsher as he bites down ten times harder. Right now, my mate isn't himself. His monster has completely taken over, acting like the Grim Reaper here to collect my soul. I can vividly see his dark aura beaming around him. That's all I can see. A pitch-black hole of darkness. If I live through this my wounds will never heal, this pain is just too real.

It's like a part of me is dying. My wolf. The big bad wolf has finally met her end. This is the end of me. My life belongs to him.

Suddenly it clicks. His bite is not to kill it is to claim. He's attempting to forcefully claim my soul without my wolf's or my human side's consent. That's why I can't feel her. This is the ultimate betrayal.