|54|~You Are My Air ~

Unedited.
Cyrus's POV.
Before Cyrus come's to Embry.

(RECAP)

"Who is she?" Her voice is loud enough that I'm sure that every vampire, slave, and prison from miles and miles away are able to hear. Who is the lucky bitch that was claimed by the Ruthless King,"

"Choose your next words wisely," I warn. My monster is back. I know that her emotions has gotten the best of her, but if Ravana doesn't tread lightly her emotions shall be the least of her problems. My monster will end her and I won't do anything to stop him, past lover or not. No one will disrespect my beloved.

Ravana's head goes flying back as her wicked laughter fills the air. "Choose your next words wisely," she repeats. "Your beloved is a dog. A fucking animal that belongs in the cage along with these animals," she mocks, while looking over each and every prisoner that is present.

Red hues are dancing along my visions, I'm trying to hold my monster back. She is playing with fire. "Ravana," I warn.

"Ravana," she childishly mocks. "What's wrong, my King? The truth hurts, doesn't it? Who would have ever thought, King Cyrus the Ruthless King should be paired with nothing but a mutt. Your dick will be filled with nothing but fleas and tics,"

"Enough!" I snarl. I had enough of this shit. Fuck her. I turn around to walk away once again, any ounce of sympathy I had for this immortal is long gone. In all honesty, I'm holding myself back from permanently ending this love triangle bull shit once and for all.

"My words should be the least of your worries," she warns from behind, officially waking my monster. "That bitch, whoever she maybe life belongs to me," she says and then boom.

With a loud furious roar, I turn around to face her, wasting no time charging in her direction.

She's dead.

In a hurry, I zoom across the small cabin, grab onto her neck, and slam the bitch into the wall

In a hurry, I zoom across the small cabin, grab onto her neck, and slam the bitch into the wall. My fangs are blazing and my vision is red. What the fuck did you think would happen? My monster doesn't take threats lightly, and neither do I.

The prisoners are thrilled! They are anxious to see a vampire spill another vampire's blood.

Ravana attempts to kick and begins to twist as I raise her body high off the ground. Her sharp talons are clawing at my hands around her throat. Her skin is turning red and her eyes are brewing violet. She's reaching for her powers but the bitch is a little too late. I dig my claws deep into her flesh, clenching down and making sure that she's in too much pain to focus.

"Now, what were you saying," taunts my monster, playing with his food.

"You heard me," the brave bitch chokes out. Her eyes are blazing and fangs are also descending. "That bitch, whoever she may be life belongs to m...," she tries to say but before she even gets a chance to finish her sentence.