|60| ~The Red House ~

Unedited.
Embry's POV.
Embry in media 😌

"Roses are red and violets are blue, you want to lose your virginity and I want you to lose your virginity too," quotes Speck with a wink.

I open my mouth to say something but then close it. Then I open my mouth to say something again but then close it because I really don't know how to respond to what she just said. Once again I find myself speechless just staring at her like she's lost her every lasting mind because she has.

Honestly, who on this Goddess green earth would know how to respond to a girl they just met, not even ten minutes ago who says something like that. Seriously, like whom? My furry little friend's ears lift as well as if he can't believe what she just said either.

"Oh, come on," Speck offers me a smile.

"Your one hundred and fifteen years old. That's practically five hundred and eleven years in wolf years. I know that you've been the long talk about the birds and the bees,"

"You don't have to act so weirdly about it. I said that I want to help you get laid not force you to hop on the train,"

"Well, at least not now I won't," she mumbles the last part of her sentence underneath her breath before looking away and turning back to her current task at hand, which consists of scanning through each item that hangs with grace. Along with one of the clothing racks that the hunter guy bought in a few minutes ago.

We are currently in one of the many guest rooms that this estate has to offer and if I had to take a guess I would guess that this room belongs to Speck whenever she comes here for two main reasons.

The first reason is the obvious one, which is the fact that this room is Specked out. There are clothes on top of clothes everywhere. Actually, now that I'm thinking about it. This room just might be Speck's closet whenever she comes in town and let me just say how spectacular the closet it is.

It's huge! It's about the size of the Eastern Packhouse and all the clothes that I was just referring to are all neatly organized. Color, coded even.

Oh, my Goddess, there is so much. Just how many clothes does a girl need to have?

The next reason is the even more obvious one, which is the fact that pictures of Speck are hanging all over the white and black striped walls and none of the pictures that were captured appears to be the same, Speck. In further elaboration, you have Speck with red hair, Speck with green hair, Speck with blue hair, Speck with yellow hair, Speck with purple hair, and finally Speck with orange hair.

Yes! The entire got darn rainbow has obviously touched Speck's head before. The room in general is a rainbow. Now don't get me wrong the decor is elegant. In fact, the furniture inside this room just might be worth the entire Eastern and Western packhouse.

Seriously! The two colorful sparkling diamond lamps that gloriously hang in the center of the room scream gold mine and the turquoise velvet sofas just screams that I'm rich a girl right after it. My father would say that this is quite the shagadelic pad and this girl is most certainly not the typical bland black or white girl. Speck loves colors, that's for sure.

"Where do you want this to go?" Ask the Hunter guy, bringing in yet another rack of clothes.

"Right there," she points to the center of the room. What the heck?

Don't ask me why she would carry around multiply clothing racks filled with loads on top of loads of clothes, or how she even fitted the clothing racks inside the helicopter in the first place because I'm still attempting to figure out those questions myself, though I do know this...