|32|~ Master of Manipulation~

Unedited.
Embry's POV.

Cyrus lowers his head down to plant yet another gentle but firm kiss down onto my lips and then he sinks his fangs down into my bottom lip.

Lip biting!

I can't stop myself from releasing a soft moan.

Next, Cyrus slips his tongue into my mouth, causing me to moan louder. Thanks to my favorite flavor sinking down into my taste buds.

He tastes so sweet. His tongue is such a tasty treat.

Seconds later, he's devouring my tongue as if he can't get enough. I'm so, so, so turned on.

After nearly five minutes of this phenomenal experience, Cyrus reluctantly removes his tongue. This time a real whine escapes from out of my mouth as he turns me around to face him.

He then cups my face with his feather-like but rough hands and my face falls down into his touch, slowly.

"Embry, I want to cl,"

"Your highness," says an unknown voice from behind us, stopping Cyrus in mid-sentence and scaring the crap out of me.

Before I could blink Cyrus's feather-like but rough hands are removed from my face and placed around the newcomer's neck.

"What the fuck were my orders," Cyrus spits out with such venom, I jump.

*******

"My apologies, your Majesty," says the vampire warrior in a rush. And when I say he is a warrior. I mean it. He's a stud of a man with crystal blue eyes, short jet black hair, and skin as white as snow. He's hot. Smoking, I don't know how the hell I didn't notice him before.

"Explain yourself," my mate growls. The love and adoration in his expressionless than a second ago is now replaced with a scorching hot plate of fury. His expression is filled with so much rage, I'm almost certain that the toy soldier will shit on himself.

Surprisingly enough he doesn't. To be quite honest, it appears that the toy soldier doesn't have a single ounce of fear inside his heart. Not at all!

"I have received word from the king," says the toy soldier, staring my mate directly in the eye. I really have misjudged this man. He's no coward. "It has started," his next words send warning signals to ring loudly in my head. 

What has started?

"What has started," Cyrus voices my concerns out loud.

The toy soldier's crystal blue eyes briefly flicker in my direction and then settle back onto my mate. Cyrus leans his head over to the side, studying him, and then his golden eyes settle on me.

He then turns back to face the toy soldier, and they continue to stare at each other for what feels like forever. It's obvious they are having a silent conversation. It's really annoying and rude.

After, another minute or two Cyrus releases the toy soldier and then places his undivided attention onto me.

"Embry," says Cyrus, while walking back over to me. "Meet Gutter, he is the head of my security detail," he coolly introduces as if he wasn't just about to knock his head off his shoulders but okay. Whatever! I'll pretend to play dumb.

"Hello, Gutter," I walk over to greet and extend out my hand."I'm Embry,"

Gutter looks at me like I suddenly have grown two heads and then simply nods. Ouch! Nice.....

I turn back around to face my mate and of course, he looks expressionless. Not a single ounce of emotion can be identified on his handsome face. Ouch! Triple folds over...