|36|~Mines ~

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

The hunter reaches his arm out for his charge to take as I pace back in forth in an attempt to calm myself down.

My vision is now bleeding fifty shades of red. Fifty fucking shades.

To say that I'm pissed would be an understatement. I'm beyond infuriated.

"What did you just say to me," hisses my more demonic side. We couldn't have possibly heard the hunter correctly. That's it.

I must have imagined what he said.... I can't even repeat those foul words that just came out of his mouth, nor could I even begin to process that bullshit.

"Answer me," I roar so loudly. The concrete floor underneath me feels like it's shaking. Yup, I'm losing it.

The hunter's eyes now host a wicked glint of pure amusement. The little fuck knows that he has hit a nerve. He better tread lightly or shit will most certainly get real, very real. In fact, the hunter is about to be informed how real shit is about to get.

With that thought in mind, I push my monster to the back of my mind and crouch down directly beside him.

The Hunter places his charge behind his back as if that's going to protect her from me.

How pathetic! He can't save anyone. The fool can't even save himself....

"You know my good friend Luscious right," I question him, and he remains quiet as expected but that's okay. He will have a lot to say once he hears what I have to say. Trust me!

"Yeah I'm sure you have heard of him, especially when you considered the fact that he is the King of the continent that majority of your abomination of a species resides in. You know, a little birdie has been whispering about some club by the name of the Hunters Den. Have you heard of it," I question only to still be met with his silence.

"How could you not," I ask, now smiling from ear to ear. Still the hunter remains silent. There is not a single ounce of emotion that can be detected on what's left of his face.

"Apparently, all the gangs of South America hits that place up damn near every night including the infamous Hoax Gang," I continue to say.

The hunter facial expression begins to shift. His inner battle is starting to become very evident like I knew that it would.

"What the fuck is your point," he suddenly spits.

"My point is that it will take me less than a second to blow that shit hole of a place off the map," I spit back. "Night Falls, is it?" I question, earning a vicious growl from the hunter in response.

Yeah! That's what I thought. He catches my drift.

"You will keep her name the fuck out of your mouth,"

"Or what," I growl back. "Your not going to do shit but tell me what the fuck I want to know or I swear on your fucking God that I'll personally make that trip and rip your bitch esophagus out,"

"Who told you that Embry Wilde,"

"Belonged to the Lycan Prince," he completes my sentence through clenched teeth and with blazing hatred filled eyes. Oh, how sweet? It's good to know that our feelings for one another are mutual.

I hate his ass too.

"She did," he says after a second.

"Who did," I question. He's going to have to be little more detailed than that.

"What the fuck are you stuck on stupid," he hisses. I already told you that Embry did." He's admits with a smirk. "She told me herself,"

"You're a fucking liar," Now I'm the one hissing through clench teeth. I'm trying my best to control my inner beast.