~|Epilogue|~

Unedited.
Embry POV & in media.

Two Moon later.

So much has happened in the last couple of moons, just thinking about it all makes my head hurt.

Being the Alpha of many wolves sounds cool and all until you must do some work.

For starters, each pack of America had its social structure, rules of conduct, and moral values, and were all governed based upon their leader's ethical background.

This left me with a major problem that consisted of merging four packs with completely different cultures and traditions into one pack. I had to find a way to honor each pack's originality and place it into one big melting pot to meld together as if our cultures were metals being melted down to become a stronger alloy and I did.

I decided to keep each pack's roots and make them our roots. American History all over again 101.

Once, I finally figured that portion out. It was time to deal with another major issue that consisted of each werewolf pack worrying about leaving their homes.

No one wanted to have to migrate and leave behind what they had always known which was completely understandable. My only issue was that I'm one person. There is no way on earth that I could be in four different territories at once.

Luckily for me, my mate is a King of an entire continent who has already figured out how to govern a nation. He suggested that we use the seasons as a time frame to spend in each pack and for me to assign a governor for each territory to make decisions for each pack whenever I'm away for royal duties.

That way, wolves don't have to leave their homes unless they want even though we're operating as one pack.

According to him, each king has governors who are responsible to govern and protect a Kingdom when the King departs. Most of them, aren't descendants of wealthy houses. However, they are descendants from respected houses that have shown nothing but, undying loyalty to the wealthy house of their assigned Kingdom.

I also learned that Aunt Katherine was Cyrus's previous governor and quite the governor she was. She handled just about all of Cyrus's duties which is to be expected of course.

This means that Speck will have some huge shoes to fill. Cyrus promoted her from Royal advisor to Governor when we arrived back in the States.

It warms my heart to know, that Speck and Victoria are doing great as they settle in the Red House back in Washington D.C.

He couldn't have picked a better person. She deserves it. Vlad and Abigail will also be living in the nation's capital due to Vlad officially starting his duties as secretary of defense. I'm going to miss my girls, but I'm glad that they will all be living close together.

On the other hand, Gutter Butter will remain by my side even though he also has some tough shoes to fill. He too has been promoted. He is now Cyrus and my royal advisor.

Shocking, right? I know. Who would have ever thought that Gutter Butter would end up becoming the royal advisor? And the craziest part is that he accepted the new position with open arms, which is surprising when you take in his military background.

It's such a major career shift. A cool one, but still.

With his new position, he will be able to travel all around the world and stay close to the royals, but most importantly far away from Speck and I'm guessing that's the point.

He's still having a hard time accepting the fact that Speck and Victoria are beloveds. His heart is broken, and it breaks my heart to see him this way. Hopefully, he will meet his beloved sooner than later and his heart will be mended.