Bonus Chapter ~ The Bucket List ~

The sun is starting to rise through the blinds as I open my eyes, which lets me know that it is still very early in the morning

The sun is starting to rise through the blinds as I open my eyes, which lets me know that it is still very early in the morning. I feel all warm in fuzzy on the inside as soon as my brain starts to register.

Today is going to be an amazing day. Now, that we've settled into our new home in the nation's capital.

We're officially embarking on my bucket list journey.

Ever since, Vlad learned about my upbringing he promised me that each day for the next six thousand, five hundred, and seventy-five days that we can do whatever I want to do. This is his way of making up for each day that I've spent without him since the day that I've been born, a scratch-off my bucket list per day.

Yes, I'm so thrilled!

He's the best boyfriend. Ever!

How did I ever get so lucky? He's my good luck charm.

Thinking of my lucky charm, who's currently still sound asleep beside me as I stretch out my arms. My eyes scan the enormous master bedroom. The fire that Vlad sparked last night before we went to sleep is still roaring in the fireplace that's facing the bed. We're laying in the best bed ever invented in the entire universe, and no matter how much I want to stay in this massive four-poster king-size bed I must get up.

My boyfriend has the biggest appetite that I've ever encountered, and I love to have his breakfast prepared before he wakes up and he always seems to be grateful that I do. Although, he usually prefers to go down on me before he eats whatever I cook for him like I'm his breakfast and I truly do enjoy feeding him either way.

Now, that I'm fully awake I need to figure out how to win my biggest challenge of the day.

My eyes travel to my man's arms that feel as if they weigh a ton of bricks as he wraps them around my tiny waist. Then, they travel to his big muscular legs as he slides one of his leg between my thighs and then latches the other one around my left one. It's a classic Vlad moment.

How on heavens earth am I supposed to escape this time? I swear, each day he makes it harder and harder for me to do something as simple as getting out of the bed.

Okay, inspector gadget Abby! You must find a way.

Think quick!

Darn it! There's no use I think to myself as one of Vlad's hands wanders across my chest before it cups one of my breasts, hugs it firmly, and stays there completely shifting my train of thought. Suddenly, goosebumps emerge all over my skin, spiraling towards the juncture between my thighs. Next, comes the chills that are spreading from my cheeks, down to my neck... everywhere

His actions are followed by his delicious manly scent of vetiver with a hint of sweet warm vanilla covering me whole and I must refrain myself from licking him. He smells so good, so tasty, so appetizing. It's so hard not to want to taste him. As if he is listening in to my thoughts, he pulls my entire frame closer to him completely smothering me with his marvelous scent.