|21| ~ Wreckage ~

Unedited.
Embry POV.
One of my favorite songs(ever) in media.

This is Inkitt chapter for the day! But! Due to some inkitt bs. Wattpad gets two updates. 🤗

Now, talk to me nice LOL!

I tell him that I reject him as my mate, and he tells me that my rejection has been denied.

Who says something like that?

"That's too bad," He said. "Because I will never let you go. You belong to me, Embry Destiny Wilde. Your rejection has been denied. Get the fuck over it!" He had the nerve to snap back.

Get over it? Who the hell does he think he is?

Rejection Denied, I think not.

Before he can blink, think, or even speak again. I pull myself up from off the bed and I pounce.

That's right! I pounce on top of him like a cheetah pounces on top of it's prey, knocking him down onto the ground with a loud thump.

The gorgeous blonde human to my left releases a top of the lung scream but I'm to got damn pissed off to care.

When I say, I'm mad. I mad. Big mad!

All I can think about is Pay Back! I'm in my zone. Pay attention everyone, you're getting a front row seat to my lecture. Wrath of Embry the menace 101.

"Who the fuck do you think you are," I shout, while punching him slam in the jaw. I've never been the one who believed in domestic violence. Male or female, you should never attack your partner.

But Cyrus isn't my partner! He is the man that was supposed to be my blessing from my Goddess but end up being my curse.

He is my enemy and it really doesn't matter because I didn't believe in a lot of things into Cyrus came into my life.

He ruined me, and he will pay for it with his blood.

I know, I sound crazy. You may even believe that I'm past the point of crazy, absolutely insane. But this is what he has done to me. Cyrus has bullied me into making him my enemy.

And what do you with your enemies? You kill them, before they kill you! Right? At least, that's what this monster's has taught me.

The same monsters that I have defended and made excuse's for just about all of my life are the triggers that has shot me down to the depths of insanity, go figures.

Now, I can only pray to the Goddess for forgiveness because I'm going to kill them all.

Starting with him. He's the seed of my self-destruction. This is the consequence of my mind collapse.

Cyrus facial expression scream pure shock. It's obvious, he wasn't expecting me to attack him. Well neither did I but yet here I am punching my mate in his face.

He has bought the worst out of me, freaking bully.

"I don't owe you a got damn thing," I shout, ready to deliver my next blow. I raise my fist to smash it into his devilishly handsome face.

I swear I'm really starting to hate his face. It would look so much better painted in blood.

Unfortunately, my mate thinks otherwise. He catches my fist in his hand, blocks me, and then rolls over top of me.

We start to have our own personally roll over challenging, it's the battle of who can toss over whom.

We continue the game for what seems like forever.