|46| ~A Girl Fight ~

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

My beloved is no longer my beloved. She's in beast mode.

"Embry," calls out Claire, gaining Embrys wolf attention. She snaps her head in Claire direction with dark and cold golden eyes. Oh, fuck! This is bad.

Embry wolf begins to size up each one of us, one by one. She has no fear. She has no worries. I can see it in my beloved eyes. She is sizing each and every soul that is present up. Embry wolf is out for blood. I need to get things under control and fast.

I need to get her out of here. She's going to get herself hurt. Of course, no one will touch her but I will not allow her to hurt anyone either, for her human sake.

Embry doesn't believe in spilling blood. She will never forgive herself, if any harm comes to anyone. I know this. My beloved heart is way too pure and I attend to keep it that way. I will save her from herself.

Refusing to waste another second, I take a deep breath and then lunge at my beloved.

I'm too slow. Embry wolf manages to evade me with ease, by ducking down and then plunging her sharp claws deep into my left arm, drawing blood.

Arg! Fuck that hurt's but I don't have the time to wail over my pain. My sensitive ears pick up on movement from the left side of me. It's Marcellus. The fool is thinking about intervening. No one and I mean no one will touch her but me. She's my beloved. She is my responsibility.

My neck snaps in his direction, "Stay the fuck out of this," I growl at him.

Embry wolf, uses my momentary distraction for her to launch herself at me. I turn around, catching her wolf frame just in time. Fuck, if I had turned around a second later she could have taken my head off my neck.

My monster firmly squeezes down onto Embry wolf frame, just to keep her at bay but not hard enough to hurt her. My actions seem to piss her off even more because she snaps her canines in my face and then goes to work.

She swings her claws in rapid speed, trying her best to end me. I can see her anger inside of her cold and calculating bright golden eyes. I can feel her hurt through our bond. Of course, she's out for blood. She has been carrying all of these negatives emotions inside her for a while now, and she feels alone. I can visible see the pain.

The hatred that she hold for me shines brighter than the purest soul. This is my fault, not only did I constantly push her away, I continued to instigate Embry wolf and human inner battle. Embry wolf was drowning in pain and instead of being her savior I was the anchor that held her down.

I failed the both of them. I did this to her and I value on my life to fix the damage that I've done if it's the last thing I do, but first I must save her from herself.

So it has begun, we begin to tangle in a passionate dance of my beloved wrath, fury, and pain.

She moves with the grace of a predator, striking faster than lightening can strike. I continue to dodge every one of her attacks, and issue a few harmless assaults of my own. My goal is to contain Embry, not harm her. I would never physically hurt her. However, Embry wolf goal is to kill. Her attacks are lethal and filled with venom. Her message is crystal clear. She's coming at me with everything she's got. Embry isn't holding back.