|94| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt1~

Unedited.
Cyrus POV.

I've been calling the Commander's phone over and over again but it seems as if my beloved has picked up on my bad habit because the call continued to go to his voicemail and my texts have been unread and unanswered. She must have broken it.

Fuck, how did she get to Vlad's phone anyway? He's the best of the best! Fuck, fuck, fuck!

The universe seems to be conspiring against me. It's starting to feel like my beloved has a flair for dramatics. She always picks the wrong time to raise hell.

Darn, her! Fuck. I can't even reach any of my soldiers back at the estate.

With that thought, I shove my phone in my pocket before I rid myself of yet another one of these horrid devices. My monster is on the brink of the horizon. For the first time in history, when it comes to our beloved we're on the same page. She's driving us crazy.

"So, Embry is raising hell huh?" questions Seneca as he speeds throughout the forest. The two front windows are down, air rushing into the vehicle causing my hair to blow with the wind.

"Embry is always raising hell?" I admit with a sigh while running my free hand through my head

Fuck, I'm so stressed! "You look stressed the fuck out man," admit Senecas with a chuckle.

"He bought it on his self," says Luscious from the back of the truck while loading ammunition into the chamber of his gun.

"Shut the fuck up!" I snap, looking back at him. "Who side are you on anyway? You don't even like my beloved?"

"No one's!" he doesn't wait to respond. "And to be quite candid, your she-wolf is kind of rubbing off on me," he shrugs, officially annoying the fuck out of me.

Seneca's dark chuckle grows louder as he says, "I can wait to meet her,"

"Well, Apparently that's going to happen sooner than later because if we're not back before sunset I'll have to scout the entire forest to find her,"

"She's bluffing man," says Luscious. "That she-wolf may be stronger than most dogs but she's also smarter than most dogs as well. She won't go anywhere,"

"You wanna bet," I shake my head. "Embry's life purpose is to push me to the brink of hell. She's not bluffing. She is dead ass serious!" I shake my head again.

"Whelp! I guess I've got to have you back home before dinner," Seneca laughs louder as he pushes his foot down on the gas.

********

Embry's POV.

"I hate your fucking mate," spit's out Celine. We're currently in the infirmary making sure that Celine, Speck, and my furry little friend get the care that they need. I've ordered the medical staff to do whatever it takes to get them back into shape.

In fact, 'I've been ordering Cyrus's entire household around since we've left the dungeon. You will be surprised with one threat to call my mate could do, even when the phone is broken. One threat was all it took to place the entire household into a frenzy.

Starting with the soldiers, I've ordered them to take the rest of the night off each and every last one of them. They are under strict orders to stay at least 10 miles away from the house, which isn't that far just in case something goes down but it is still far enough. I understand that we are in the middle of a war and I will not leave this household or myself unprotected.

I'm far from stupid but I needed to provide some distance between them and myself.

Once they were taking care of, Alec helped me get the remainder of my loved ones to a car and got them all out of dodge. He claimed, to know a place to take them to so they all could lay low.