1. This is unhealthy.

NICK’S POV

      It’s been two and half weeks since Jordan came to live with us.  It has been a mind fuck, to say the least.

       Jordan’s dad almost beat him to death when he found out that he was gay.  And I was furious enough to do the same to his dad even if it landed me on jail.  But Zach, my brother, cornered me on the notion that I should have to tend Jordan once he is discharged from the hospital.  I am not stupid enough to believe that Jordan will let me take care of him but it was a cool fantasy to think about anyway.

       You’d think I’d have a cool head and will be an easy-going person but that’s were you are wrong, once I set my eyes on something, I desperately want, no one can stop me from doing it.  So, that was what started this unhealthy obsession with Jordan. 

TWO MONTHS EARLIER.

        When I set my eyes on a random guy near the library, my breath literally whooshed out of me and my steps flattered.  It was not because he was easy on the eyes or he was literally breath-taking and rocking a pair of bright red chinos which called out ‘look at my pants and my package’, which would ridiculous on some men but he wore it like it was his second skin.

      But even if his waist down part caught my attention it was really his angry red face and the sneer in his mouth while he faced off a guy twice his size.  He looked like he was one second away from punching the guy and I turned my attention to the said guy and vaguely remembered him from a college party. 

       I moved towards them, not because I wanted to see the hot guy in red pants closer but wanting them not to beat the shit out of each other, even if I convinced myself of that, I knew inside that I wanted to see that sneer up-close.

       When I was near the big dude, who put my size to shame, I slapped his shoulder in a friendly pat but my eyes never left the Red pants’ face which burned with flame.

        “Hey, man.”  I greeted the hulk even though I have no clue about who he is or what his name would be.  “What’s the problem?”

       “Nick, hey.”  The guy grunted and I was not surprised that he knew my name, already.  He glared at the Red pants, “This fucking fag punched me in my jaw last Saturday in my frat brother’s party when I was trying to pick up a chick.”

       Fag.  Colourful word.  I clenched my jaw tight and reminded myself that I was here to stop a fight and not start it.  I never liked bullies, but being a bigot bothered me even more.

       “That’s my fucking cousin, Asshole.”  Red pants sneered, prettily.  Wow, I never thought that a guy’s sneer would be pretty or that I would think that a guy himself was beautiful.  Period.  I wanted to explore this feeling more but I safely deposited it in my mind for later implications.  Anyhow I have to concentrate on how to break this fight.

        “Cousin or not, she was willing to get on my dick and I was willing to let her.”  The big guy said cockily.

       “She was drunk, you jerk.”

       “I don’t care if she was drunk or stone cold sober but I didn’t get my dick wet because of you and drunk girls are pretty amenable to get the job done, easily.”  He said and smirked at me like I was into his idea.  I wanted to punch him square in his jaw.  But I kept my mouth shut, but it wasn’t the same case with the red pants.

       Both of his hands were fisted on his sides and he looked like a ripe tomato.  I did a double take when I saw he was semi-hard in his pants.  I sucked in a barely their breath and looked at his face.  He was getting hard on adrenaline and the urge to fight.  It did something to me like I never felt.  Again, tucked the information to the back of my mind.