18. Past always finds it's way back to you.

JORDAN’S POV

        The same dreaded hands grabbed my shoulder and pushed me against the bathroom door, smashing my face in that process.  I let my cheeks rest against the chill door and thought about what was happening to me.  My mind felt sluggish almost like I was having an out of the body experience. 

       I tried to pry the grabby hands off my body but the insistent way his hands moved to the front of my pants to open the buckle; I knew I couldn’t do anything. 

        I tried to scream.  I wanted to scream.  But the dull ache in my head intensified as my body shuddered in protest. 

       “Leav---e, ah, urghhh, me.”  I slurred my own body not in my control. 

       Cool air hit my bare butt, I looked down to see my jeans hanging halfway to my thighs with my underwear.  Horrified, that he would do something when I was in drugs and clearly not able to voice my consensualness.

        “Bray, stop.”  I grunted trying this time hard to move my body away from his.

        “Shut up.  You wanted me remember and now I am going to give you what you were begging for with your eyes.”  Brayden snarled and the tip of his cock pushed against the dry tips of my rim which had me crying out.

      The hands around my waist tightened and now I was in the bakery looking at him right in the eyes as he whispered the words, I dreaded to hear.

       “You look hot compared to the fourteen-year pre-teen I last saw.  I think kissing you now was the right choice I made.  The braces you had were ugly.”  He declared.  And he bit my lower lip hard enough to make it sting and make me whimper. 

       “Ah that sound is like honey to my ears.  To be honest I missed that sound.  The first time I fucked you, you were bawling and whimpering like a bitch in heat.”  He licks from the side of my neck to my earlobe and sucked on it. 

         I stood frozen not able to do anything other than making myself to think of nice thoughts to leave these horrible memories. 

          “Is you hole still tight like your virgin hole?”  He questioned and didn’t wait for an answer as he groped my flaccid dick and moved his hands towards the back of my jeans.  One of his fingers slipped past the waistband and touched my hole and pressed on it.

        I squeezed my eyes shut and a single tear escaped my eyes, sliding down my cheeks.  I was once again fourteen, drugged and helpless to save myself.  I wanted to crawl inside my own body and die. 

        A different hand snaked around my waist gentle and soothing, I opened my eyes to see Nick standing before me and shielding me from Brayden.  But then I see how Nick is clenching his teeth and how his face contorts in pain.  I looked around him to see Brayden whipping Nick’s back while looking at me.  I cried out.  I don’t want Nick to get punished because of me.  I wanted to save him. 

        Nick falls limp in my hand and I wailed in loss.  I sobbed and sobbed and sobbed until a warm hand shook me awake. 

        I opened my bleary eyes and saw Nick looming above me in his bed.  I mewled in relief that Nick was alive and alright. 

       “Hey, jo, are you alright?”

       I nodded and sat up and examined Nick’s back.  Lifting up the stretchable t-shirt to his shoulders I looked for whip marks but there was nothing.  Falling in bed at ease, I shake my head at the crazy dream.