losing my virginity to my teacher.

Blurb

Blurb

His hips snapped against mine in one smooth move and my eyes burned behind my lids as his big member stretched my virgin hole with no care.  The movement slowed gradually until I started to feel something other than pain but when he lowered his eyes to look at where we were connected all the motion stopped.  I laid there mute as he brought his eyes back to me with a look of disbelief. 

    "Are u a virgin?"  His voice stuttered momentarily before he steeled his eyes. 

     I thinned my lips, feeling guilty not telling him but knowing that I would have not stopped him even if I had a chance to tell him.

     He pulled out of me and sat on the bed with his hands in his face, anger and displeasure rolling off of him in waves.

     I made myself sit upright, right in front of him, and reached to touch his hand, but he slapped my hand away.  I was hurting and he couldn't see that.  I started to speak, "I'm sorry I should have told you earlier and -".

    He held my wrist tightly in his hands and yelled.  "Earlier? This shouldn't have happened in the first place, Amelia.  This was a mistake."
.
.
.
     I'm Amelia smith and I have decided to let my fears fade away to pursue my future career. I have never broken a promise I made to my dad, but today I committed a mistake, a big one, considering that I can't let my dad know this was also a mistake, but I can't let my cover go down.
.
.
.
     Will she fall for the caring and possessive teacher or for the hot playboy or for her childhood best friend? Want to know? Continue this journey with sweet and innocent Amelia.