5. Mixed feelings.

NICK’S POV

       I was lounging on the living room couch when the main door thrashed open and hit against the wall. 

      “What the…”  I trailed off when I saw a frantic Jordan looking around the living room with mad eyes.

       I immediately stood up and walked towards him in two strides.

       “What happened?  Are you okay?”  I asked while I kept my hands on his shoulders to support him in case, he stumbles on his feet.

       He was breathing puffs of air trying to control his breathing.  I also noticed that he was shaking from head to toe and it was not even raining outside.  I glanced at the now open door to see if someone was chasing him, but I immediately knew it was irrational because there is a security guard outside our building twenty-four hours and this was not a movie.

        “Ame…Amelia.”  He gasped brokenly.  And I immediately went into panic mode myself.

      “What happened to her?”  I demanded ignoring his sudden breaths.

       “No..I nee-need her, Plea---please.”  A tear escaped free off his eyes and I looked at him helpless.  I don’t know what is happening to him.  I couldn’t even comprehend it.  I knew Amelia had panic attacks at times but she doesn’t look so stricken or is it my thinking that I find Jordan so shaken up.

        “Amelia isn’t here right now.  What is happening to you?” 

       He looked at me, like really looked at me.  And I gasped slightly to see the agony in his eyes.  So much agony that I felt like it was killing him right now. 

       “My dad… beat my…”  His breath hitches like he couldn’t even complete his sentence.  And when I heard his dad and beat, I felt anger bubbled up inside my veins like never before.

      I opened my mouth to ask more questions but he leaned forward and hugged me, tight.

      I stood there opened mouthed and thought about how this was the first time he made a voluntary contact with me.

      I slowly hugged him back, like he was skittered an animal which could run away if I made sudden motions.  His hand close over my back even tighter and I squeeze him to my body like I wouldn’t let him go. 

       He let out a shuddering breath and started sobbing on my shoulder. 

       I rubbed his back in a soothing motion and his tears started to subdue.  It was a few moments later when I realised that I was this close to his body that I could feel all his rigid muscles under my arms and against my body. 

       Lust started to infiltrate my body without my permission.

        He was a few inches shorter than me that his chin touched my collar bone because I could feel his breaths, hot against my neck making me lose my mind.  His body was so flush against mine that there was not even an inch of gap for air to pass.  The hands clutching at the shirt on my back was so warm, I swore I could feel it on my skin. 

       One of his knees was in an awkward angle that it was almost near my tingling balls, I thought if he could feel me getting hard because of his closeness to my body.  I also could feel his chest right up against my mine and his breaths were measured to my intakes.  When I breathed out, he breathed in the air I exhaled, it was like he was living in my oxygen.  It made me so heady that I felt my legs buckle in a jerk.

      I was such an inconsiderate asshole.  He was feeling vulnerable and trusted me to help him get through the moment he was facing.  But I lusted over his body like a horny monkey.