27. Little happy things.

NICK’S POV

      The glaring sun poured across my face.  I groaned and tugged on the sheets but something or rather someone was sleeping on it.  I opened my eyes to a beautiful sight tangled in the sheets.  Jordan was breathing softly laying on top of the sheets with his whole naked body for my eyes to feast. 

      I took the rare opportunity and studied every inch of his body.  His whole body looked relaxed as he inhaled and exhaled a short puff of air.  My fingers on their own accord brushed against his cheek.  I let my tips graze across the expanse of his back till I reached his butt.  Squeezing one of them in my palms, I resisted the urge to explore further.  I didn’t want to wake him up. 

      Turning on my back I looked towards the window and realized the Sun was well and above.  I didn’t know the time because there were no phones in sight.  I yawned and snuggled back against the sheets, just content to relax.

      Just as I was about to fall back asleep, Jordan turned around.  I groaned lowly as I saw his morning wood resting against his left thigh.  Sleep was forgotten as I took his dick in my hand and slowly stroked him. 

      His eyes fluttered as his dick hardened against my palm.  His full face contorted as if in confusion and suddenly there was panic but when he opened his eyes and saw me, his full lips broke into a wide grin.  I pecked on his lips because I couldn’t help that his eyes smiled with his lips. 

      I smiled at him but continued the lazy stroking of his dick.

       “Morning,”  I whispered.

       “Good morning.”  He replied.

       I was about to give him his morning blow job when a shrill noise evaded the surrounding.

       I groaned and searched for the phone.  It was in my leather jacket.  We almost forgot it in the booth but Jordan grabbed it as we exited the club the day before.  I took it out and saw my brother’s name flash across the screen.

      Moody bastard trying to disturb my morning peace.  I ignored it and threw it on my pillow before moving towards Jordan.  He was licking his lips and looked at my nakedness in the morning sunlight.

      Happy for the attention, I strutted to the bed and climbed on him.  He was happy to gather me in his arms as I bit and sucked on his neck.  We both jolted when my phone rang again.

      “Ughhh, what is up with him?”  I whined as I retrieved my phone to look at my brother’s name once again.  I considered switching my phone off but noticing my reluctance Jordan spoke up.

      “Pick up.  It could be important.”

       I sighed as I attended the call and put it on speakerphone.  I took Jordan’s lips in mine and kissed him gently.  My brother's voice boomed across the room.

       “Where the hell are you?” 

      I winced at the demanding tone.  What was gotten into him?

      “I’m..… somewhere,”  I answered vaguely as I smiled at Jordan.

      “Nick, don’t play games right now.  Get your butt to the apartment right now, Jordan’s missing.”

      I sputtered laughing as I saw Jordan blush pure red. 

      “What is wrong with you?  I am telling you he is not here.”  Zach boomed.

     “Because he is here.  With me.”  I added.  “Right under me.”

     Jordan glared at me but he looked just cute as his blush was increasing furiously.