43. Bend over.

JORDAN’S POV

It’s been three weeks since I was discharged from the hospital and after three random check-ups, I was told that I was healed. At least, physically.

Mentally, that is another problem. At the second check-up, the doctor suggested me to take up some group therapy or one on one with a recommended psychologist. I pushed the matter away and away until George ringed me from Pittsburgh and started hounding on me about me going to therapy.

George and Mia with their kids left for Pittsburgh just as Nick’s parents arrived. They have somehow scheduled their weeks so that I would be smothered endlessly. Amelia and I were spoiled richly with a variety of foods and snacks and she was whining about gaining weight. The next day she was sporting a huge hickey revealing that Zach doesn’t mind the weight gain at all.

I somehow didn’t feel like the center of attention and I needed that right then. Apart from them asking me how I was, when they arrived, they didn’t treat me with kid gloves. I know they would have known just about everything but it didn’t make me uncomfortable like it used to.

I was thankful for that. Because it means that I got across from that first incident. But never mind the recent one.

I did start going to therapy two days before and it felt draining. After that one session, I just wanted to retreat back to my routine. Well, whatever routine I had left.

But what left me at major crossroads was that Nick refused to touch me. He snuggles up with me and would cuddle with me for times end and would kiss until we were both bruised and puffy from each other’s lips. But when I start to take it to the next level, he always escapes saying some reason. It was frustrating, to say the least.

I could easily see him avoid touching me more intimately but what gets on my nerves was that he got ultra-protective over me.  He acts like I am going to get hurt any minute when he is not watching over me.

His constant hovering and zero conversations about why he was not taking anything with us to the next stage is about maddening.

It was that week’s Friday when I decided on my game plan.

Because I could still feel the wretched memory of those hands all over me and I don’t want that anymore. I want Nick to replace those touches with his loving ones. I took the matter into my own hands and… well ass.

That morning I woke up to sleepy kisses all over my face and a morning wood poking me at my side. I turned towards Nick and started kissing him in earnest. When I started humping his legs, like predicted, he moved away.

I huffed my displeasure.

“What?” He asked as he got up from the bed and looked at his phone.

He was still in his boxers and I can clearly see the outline of his dick. How can he be this freaking hot and expect me to keep my hands to myself? It is a fucking crime.

His abs were more pronounced now that he spends all of his free time in the gym. He ignored all the football-related calls but he always went to the gym after he dropped me off in the apartment. And he does all this work for nothing. I couldn’t even touch his stomach without him running away to the hills or pulling my hands off.

“I have a serious case of blue balls here,” I whined.

Nick looked at me for a minute and his eyes darkened as he took in the state I was lying in. I was wearing my sweat pants but I know if I looked down they would be tented. And with my curls basically matting my face, I know I looked sleep-tussled and ready to fuck. For a fact, that turned on Nick a hell lot.