10. Always be Two Steps Ahead of Your Enemy.

JORDAN’S POV

       It was hot.  So hot.  Sweat rolled down my chest and stuck to the thin t-shit I wore to bed.  It was stifling but the good kind where I wanted more of it.

        My whole body was enclosed by a thicker one, on top of mine.  And I couldn’t do anything but feel enclosed in the weight of it. 

      I had to be dreaming, again.  Dammit.

      But I enjoyed the feeling of it.  Hard muscles around my thighs and thick hand hugging me from behind.  And a hard-on poking at my ass.  It was heaven. 

      I pushed my ass against it and enjoyed the way it rubbed against my soft sweat pants, my own hard-on leaking at the tip.  When I grounded my ass again, I heard a soft groan as clear as a day. 

      My eyes popped open and I saw Nick’s tanned hand around my waist.

      “Oh shit.”  I whispered.

       My gaze seemed to stuck on the veins popping out of his forearm.  I lifted my hand and traced it with one of my fingers.  His hands tightened around my waist and he pulled me even closer to his front.  When his dick brushed against my hole, I let out a quiet moan.  My dick tented against my shorts and I controlled the urge to press against it to relieve myself. 

      I have to stop grounding my ass against his dick before he wakes up and finds us in a compromising position. 

      I think about yesterday and why he came to my room in the first place and my erection flags the moment I remember Brayden in the break room.

       I turn back slightly without jostling too much and looked at the ceiling.  My mind raced back to the moment when I found Brayden in the break room and how much I felt paralysed when he crowded against me.  And the intense relief I felt when Nick came in that I was in the verge of crying.  After that everything was a little hazy but I somehow knew Nick warned off Brayden. 

      Nick stirred a little beside me.  And I was instantly in high alert of how his body was rubbing against mine.  I wanted so badly give in to him but yesterday was a prime example for me not to do that.  I am not saying because Nick was a jock that he would betray me somehow.  But Brayden has to be the first and last time when I gave up to someone.

       I believed in Deacon then, but now, I don’t know who to believe.  I somehow found out he outed me to my parents because of something Brayden said to him.  And I am not sure how they both got into contact but when I tried to go into Deacon’s phone last week to check whether there was any Brayden in his contact, I saw a message about a lot of money transferred into his account and I was certainly sure it was Brayden’s work.  He was a rich asshole who thinks that he can buy the whole world with his money.

        I left Deacon’s home that day without any message or note.  I avoided him at the Uni and blocked him from my life.  He betrayed me.  I knew he wouldn’t know the pain I carried from the minute Brayden stepped in my line of sight at the party.

       I took in a deep breath and let it out.  Like I was advised by google when I got this sudden urge to skin me alive.  It has been years but I still remember the anxiety it brought me and the need to hurt myself grew stronger.  I didn’t want my parents to be involved, so I have been googling every non medicinal thing to control those sudden urges.  It was non-existent for few months but now that he is back, every little memory is assaulting me in full force.  I hate that.  I hate him.

        “Hey,” I jumped a little at Nick’s voice right next to my ear.  “Are you alright?”

        “I guess so.”  I mumbled.