EPILOGUE.

1 YEAR LATER...

NICK'S POV

We just completed another semester and with the ten days of leave at our hands, we decided to go on vacation and at that moment it seemed like a good idea to take Amelia and Zach with us but the amount of time they had sex made me second guess myself.

But it didn't deter Jordan and me from having a good time. And it isn't a job at all to see Jordan in shorts and speedos all the time. It's been amazing.

The trip itself was impromptu, Amelia was bitchin' about not being able to go back to India because of some visa problem and Zach felt bad and asked us if we should go somewhere rather than being cooped up inside the apartment. Our first choice was to go back to Pittsburgh to visit our sister Mia and her family but when I heard that our parents were staying there for a month, I vetoed that idea, immediately.

I drew the line at having sex with my boyfriend when my parents were in the same house, and it seemed like Zach had the same idea, unsurprisingly.

So, we were brainstorming ideas and Amelia came up with a vacation spot. Even though our parents agreed to fund our little trip, Jordan was not comfortable enough to use their money. But at last, I convinced him with my beautiful mouth. Obviously.

Even though the Airbnb we booked was affordable, the other activities we planned for our five days trip were expensive. But not too much.

It was a little more than two hours trip to reach Pocono Mountains, but the whole area was very touristy and we fit right in. Zach, the planner he is, gave all of us our 'itinerary' to follow and it was absurd. Vacation should be all about sudden funs and enjoyment without following time stamps but at the end of our five-day trip, I grudgingly accepted that Zach's planning helped us save more time and enjoy many places. But it was hard to accept, tho.

We decided to not spend so much on a luxurious resort as we were going to spend half a day outside, sightseeing. So, we chose a cheap Airbnb which had a cozy living room and two bedrooms next to each other. So, all the sex sounds.

It was okay until we heard them going at it when Jordan was prepping my asshole for his cock. It was such a mood killer to hear your brother grunt. But as predicted Jordan's cock grew with his rising embarrassment, and then I tuned out what was happening next door and concentrated on riding Jordan.  It was such a fun night.

The next day it was a little awkward for everyone but after the brunch, we made little eye contact with each other without feeling stupid. The first half-day we spent on a museum which was a mansion in itself but the history connected to the whole building and the little artifacts kept us on our toes, the whole tour.

After a heavy lunch, we decided to hit one of the famous adventure parks which had different adventure courses for different ages. Jordan and I went off together and it was the best four hours we spent together. We were sweating and laughing as we did couple's challenges. It was fun to do things together without any hate. But the occasional stare our way didn't bother me anymore.

After the sweaty session of rope balance, we found a secluded spot to make out till we were both grinding against each other. After that, we tried to be PG for the children present.

At last, we met up with Zach and Amelia and they talked us into going ziplining with them. I was not terrified of heights, but the sudden paleness to Jordan's face said otherwise. I tried to tell him that it was okay if we didn't go, but he was stubborn till the end and when he learned that going in pairs was also allowed, he relaxed marginally.

I grabbed his hand as we were strapped in and he nodded and steeled himself as we started moving. 

"Don't worry, I will not let you fall."