46. Pretty lips.

NICK’S POV

I was so intent on finishing off Jordan that I didn’t notice the throat clearing from behind us or how Jordan froze. But my stroking slowed when Jordan’s grip on my wrist tightened.

I had no idea what was going on in the movie but in the surround sound, only high breathings were registering. Panting.

I turned my head to see who the intruder was and when my eyes landed on the couple, the backdrop of a Dinosaur roaring was perfect because I was mortified.

I hurriedly retrieved my hand from Jordan’s groin perfectly portraying what I was doing. After that, I would chastise myself for not being inconspicuous. Both the men had twinkles in their eyes saying that they saw everything. The blond one leaned in between our seats.

“Don’t stop on our account.” He whispered.

After he smugly sat back, I turned to Jordan and saw his face was beet red even in the dim lighting and when I looked down, he still had his cock out, like he just froze and couldn’t move to do anything. And unsurprisingly his dick was still rock hard.

My sweet kinky guy.

I looked back and flipped my middle finger at both of them and they simultaneously chuckled.  I carefully arranged Jordan’s dick back inside his briefs and zipped them up for him. His eyes were on the movie, or rather the screen in front of him.

I pulled him back to my side and I finally felt him relax as he clamped my hand against his. In the second half of the movie, I did watch. Even though I felt a bit lost, feeling Jordan beside me was great. Our movie date was exceptional even though the twats behind us acted like children.

The credit started rolling and the lights came back. I stood up and turned around to face Adrian and Kevin.

They were always thick as thieves, though Adrian always matched Kevin’s childish pranks. But he was definitely the calm one out of the two.

When Jordan tried to skip past unnoticed, Kevin grabbed him by his hand.

“Nah, where are you going? Come stand next to Nick I will take a picture of you guys together.” Kevin encouraged and Jordan reluctantly came stood next to me.

His embarrassment was clear as a day and Kevin was not making it easy for either of us. I huffed out a breath and pulled Jordan against my front and put our backs towards the screen.

It was never too many photos. So, I was going to get the full out of it.  Kevin just inadvertently helped me.

But Jordan was still like a statue in front of me. That’s not going to happen.

I breathed out the words near his ear. “I should have brought the plug with me. You would have cum untouched with the thing up your ass.”

His whole body shivered against me. Kevin was still taking pictures of us, so I knew he captured Jordan’s reaction. Yeah, I would need that later.

To my spank bank collection.

I wounded my hands around his body and gave the camera a good smile. Jordan was still tense against me.

“Smile,” I ordered.

His body finally relaxed and without even looking I knew that he did what I said.

After Kevin assured me that he would share the pics, I looked back at Adrian and he was watching Jordan with almost a careful look.

I was confused because Adrian was also the one who supported me in the team when I said that I had a boyfriend. I also knew he was not a homophobe. But before I could ask if something was wrong, Kevin’s voice pulled back my attention. He was teasing Jordan. And Jordan fidgeted and looked like he was about to run.