31. I want all of you.

NICK’S POV

I have never thought about how would heaven look and feel like but now I know. The tight heat enveloping me made me lose my mind and the way Jordan’s kneeling sound carried across the room, I was long gone.

He didn’t even try to reduce his shouts of pleasure to anyone to hear but I knew it was not deliberate because he was lost to his pleasure and my chest puffed out in pride. I made him like that, lost to his own pleasure and unaware of his surroundings other than my dick in him.

Grabbing my shirt, he was wearing I pulled it in a tight fist and looked down to see me entering his hole. It was stretched across my dick and was red from where I was repeatedly abusing it. The minute I left his hands, it went straight to his cock.

I tsked as I grabbed his hands again as I slowed my thrusts. “I didn’t tell you; you can touch it. Now did I?”

“No.” He shook his head. “Please, Nick. I can’t.” His voice sounded hoarse from all the crying out.

“You can and you will. I am not nearly done with you.” I said near his ear as I continued my languid thrusts.

He shook his head vigorously like he couldn’t hold it in anymore. So, I pulled out of him, which was a task in itself, because his vice-like grip was strong enough to make me stay right there, inside of him.

He whimpered loudly as my dick came out with a wet pop. I roughly grabbed him and pushed his back on the counter, so that he was lying there with the back of his head propped up on the mirror. 

I took both of his legs over my shoulder and locked it right there as I inserted myself in him without any pause. I looked down at him, as he was intently watching where we were connected. I brutalized his hole within ten minutes and the rim was red but his beautiful hard dick had me pushing to his limits.

By the time I slowed down his dick was deep purple and my sweat was mixed with his pre-cum pooling around his stomach. I couldn’t help but go in for a taste. But as soon as my tongue touched his slit, he arched off the counter and was all but ready to shove me down his dick and cum down my throat. But with a teasing lick, I pulled back.

Jordan growled and made a move to grab his dick, but I swatted his hands away and fisted the edge of his dick in a punishing grip.

“Ahhhhhh!!!!” Jordan’s scream bounced across the wall as I staved off his impending orgasm.

I massaged both of his balls in excuse to bring the blood back to his cock. The veins running along his dick were more prominent and I traced one till his tip.

Jordan’s head was lolled off against the mirror and his eyes were closed in both blissed out and a frustrated manner. Sweat clung to his hair and his whole torso was sporting droplets of sweat. I loved that I gave him this type of reaction.

I pulled his legs off of my shoulder until he locked his heels across my back just above my ass. Leaning forward, I kissed his mouth and fucked the same way my tongue forced down his throat.

I grunted as I sharpened and speeded my thrusts. Within seconds I felt Jordan grabbing my back and his blunt nails marked my shoulder. I felt his scream against my neck and I withdrew enough to see that he was orgasming without even touching.

His dick was trapped against our torso so it would have been enough contact to lose his mind. His insides convulsed and pulled me further in as he climaxed forever. I bought my hand and fisted his dick and helped him finish off. But his heat made me lose control of myself as I lost into the pleasure and shot inside him.

He still was convulsing as I neared my end. It was a damn big orgasm, I felt sorry that I had been edging him for quite some time. But it didn’t dampen the sight before me. Half of my stomach and the whole of his torso were covered in his white cream.