19. You're my addiction.

NICK’S POV

        I got the feeling that I was very inappropriate for my own being.  Who masturbates ten times in a week with the memory of Jordan’s dick in my hand and mouth?  That would be me.  I tried to control my dirty thoughts but it only increased the lust I had for him.  So, the only way to not to pop a boner wherever I go is to beat my dick.  Which my hands are getting really good at.  Exceptionally so.

         I think back to the way I made him smile after the day at the bakery.  And I was on cloud nine thinking about how I made him forget a pretty traumatic experience even if it was just for a few hours. 

       My mood soured when I thought about Brayden.  That fucker was absent every single day after the incident.  I was praying for a chance to get him alone but he was either very careful or he got caught in some other problem.  And I wished him both. 

      Whenever I think back to the time in the bakery where he used his dirty hand on Jordan for his own pleasure, I would get to a point were rage was boiling in me and my sudden rage would abruptly cut off to concern.  My heart would go back to Jordan every single time.  What would I not give for him to trust me completely and give his heart to me like I already did with mine and believe that I would not crush it under my boots?  The whole world if I can. 

        “Nick!!”  I jumped in my seat and turned my head sharply to the sound of the voice. 

        “Yes?” 

        “Where is your head at?  I called your name like three times.”  Mr. Jacobs, my senior, tsked at me.

         “I am sorry.  I zoned out.”  I apologized and looked down to see what I was working on. 

        “Hmm mmm I could tell.”  He said amused. 

       I did a few last-minute changes on the rebuttals I prepared and stapled the papers together with the evidence to go with it. 

        “Here, Mr. Jacobs.  I completed it from the overall details you gave me and went further to call and check if the opposing parties would be present.  He was sure that his client was coming in today for cross examination and you would be good to go for the hearing.”  I handed him the stapled papers with the file that had the case’s history from the filing of the case. 

        “Good work.”  He said after examining my hand written notes.  “That’s all I would be needing from you today.  You go clear your head and do some of the pending work or you can go home.  Have a good day.”

         “Thank you and you have a great hearing too, Mr. Jacobs.”  I said grinning and walked backwards towards the door and pulled it open before exiting. 

          I met Sasha, Mr. Jacobs assistant on her desk outside of his office.  While we were talking about the big win by the firm, I saw Jordan entering files room.  My whole body lit up like the twinkling of stars in the night sky.  I could noy control the way my body reacted to him or the way my heart pattered with excitement.  And all I saw was his back as he entered the old files room and that too just for a second. 

        I turned back to Sasha at the exact time she shot me a cocky smirk.  Not wanting to be the next gossip topic about how whipped I was, I continued to talk with her even if my whole soul wanted to be with Jordan at the exact minute. 

        After five minutes I wrenched myself away from the conversation and didn’t care about how Sasha’s eyes gleamed like she was ready for the next big story.  And I didn’t even care about that.  I would usually escape from being her main gossip material but that didn’t even stop me going in the direction of Jordan.