15. Ripped to shreds.

NICK’S POV

       I felt overwhelmed.  Both by the sensations striking my mind and my body. 

       The pictures left me raw and vulnerable.  I never had a steady girlfriend and even if I had that had never been about lasting long.  But being with Jordan even if he was not inclined to being with me, I had this connection with him that I didn’t have with anyone else.

       It was a heady feeling but a bit frustrating too.  Because Jordan’s shit at explaining himself.

       His mixed signals could cause traffic to the whole world.  The lust in his eyes sometime mess with me but the next minute he becomes all indifferent.  A guy can only be patient for some amount of time.  And that time exceeded long before. 

       The things I fantasized about Jordan would make a porn star blush.

      Jordan shifted slightly beside me and I knew he wasn’t asleep yet.  I thought about how good he was with Anna and how perfectly he fit in with our family.  Only if he understands that.

       “Do you want children, someday?”  I asked. 

      Jordan jumped a little on the bed and gave a curious once over, over his shoulder.  “Why are you askin that right now?”

       I shrugged.  “No reason.  Just wanted to know.”

       “I guess.  I am not sure if I want one in my twenties.  In the thirties, maybe?  With the right person, I think it doesn’t matter.”

      I was fucking waiting for that line.  And my prey just hopped on to my spear.  “And who would you describe as your right person.”  I asked with forced nonchalance. 

       “I don’t know right now.”

       “You don’t even have a type?”  I asked.

       “My type?  I like men who can overpower me but I will overpower them eventually.  I like to top.” 

      Top.  Um, okay.  My whole body tingled at the way he said that.  I just assumed that I would be the one who would top if we had sex.  But this was a terrific twist.  And the way my blood rushed to my dick, it seemed to show that it was a good terrific.

       “I rendered you speechless, huh?”  Jordan asked.  He was now on his back but his face was towards me.

       “Maybe.”  I ventured near him and showed him how speechless I was when I trailed my hard dick against his thighs.

       When my hard as fuck dick touched him, his mouth parted in a soundless gasp and I was left in wonder how beautiful he looked in the dark with only one lamplight illuminating his face.

       “Your tongue-tied now.”  I stated.  “Maybe shocked that I would be down for that.  Literally.”  I chuckled to myself.

        He straightened in the bed with his hands in a fist at his sides while he stared at the ceiling pretty hard.

       I inched further towards him and whispered roughly in his ear. “You can overpower me whenever you want.”

       Jordan’s breathing picked up and he turned his head slightly towards me and his eyes fell on my lips.  I was sure he was going to kiss me.  But.

       “Fucking shut up and sleep.”  He muttered and pulled the sheets over his head, conveniently. 

       “Along one of these days, I am going to come in like a freight train and you won’t know what hit you until you are naked and writhing under me.”