23. Approach with caution because it is hot in here!!!

NICK’S POV

       Jordan was practically in my lap and my whole body shook with excitement.  It was the first time he initiated anything and I couldn’t resist any of his advances.  When his tongue swiped at my bottom lip, I simply opened my mouth and gave him access. 

        This was all new for me.  I have never let only take control of me like that, even with the girls I have been with.  All of them wanted me to be rough but the minute Jordan tugged on my hair, I let it all go.  It was very natural with him and I could only guess why. 

        “Fuck.”  I hissed when he sucked and bit on my neck with enough force to bruise me.  He was marking me.  Shit.  My arousal increased ten folds and my hard-on was forcing on the zipper of my slacks. 

       “You like that,”  Jordan said as he made eye contact with me while he swiped his tongue on my parted lips.  I noiselessly nodded my head.  He smirked and went down on his knees in front of the couch.  

        I scooted out a bit and got comfortable with my legs spread.  He watched every one of my movements and when I completely relaxed against the couch, he started unbuttoning my shirt.  His eyes never left mine as he started rubbing his palm against my chest and stomach.  It was completely erotic to make eye contact with him while he touched me and when he tweaked both of my nipples to watch my reaction, I gave him that.  It was sudden and the pleasure which zinged to my core was unbelievable.  I never thought of playing with my nipples or it might be sensitive but now that he did it, I never knew it felt this good. 

        “Jo…”  I groaned when he bent down to take one of them in his mouth and sucked on it. 

       He was relentless tracing every single groove of my torso with his tongue.  I couldn’t get enough.  And when he unbuckled my belt, I died a little.  I was already oozing precum like a tap of water and the way he started massaging my dick while pulling on the zipper almost made me cum right then and there. 

         I huffed out a breath as the straining eased a bit when he pulled my pants down a little, revealing my dick straining against the boxers. 

        “Do something, Jo.”  I groaned out when he kept on teasing me with little licks above the boxers.

        “What do you want?”  He asked with a mischief gleam in his eyes. 

       “Ughh, take it out.  Please.  I can’t.”

        He teased me some more by licking the precum where it was soaking on my boxers.  I took the matters into my own hand by pulling the waistband down and the moment I did that, my dick sprang free and hit Jordan on his cheeks and rested against my abs.  I chuckled a little at his offended look but I didn’t care. 

        “You will pay for that.”  He said and took my cock in his mouth with one swipe. 

       “Fucking... hell.  Shit.”  My back arched and I wanted to push my dick a little more into the wet heat.  I never thought it would feel this way.  To feel his both rough whiskers on my thighs and the soft heat on my dick.  It was exhilarating. 

       I fisted my hands at the base of my dick and controlled my impending orgasm.  I didn’t want to cum within seconds like a middle-schooler, but it proved to be tough by the minute.  The way his eyes zeroed in on mine and the perfect suction on my dick made me lose all my thoughts. 

        This is how it should have felt.  To be in love and experience sexual things.  It was A-mazing.

        His head bobbed as he increased the speed while sucking the life out of me.