44. Invisible Scars.

NICK'S POV

"Bend over," I repeated.

Jordan still looked like he was in a daze but when I repeated the command more firmly, his legs moved in front of others in precision until he reached the counter.

I saw him take a deep breath and look at the locked door one more time before he pushed the sweats down his legs. It stopped and bunched right before his ankles.

My breath hitched when I saw his ass cheeks pulled up with the jockstrap's support. I don't think I ever looked that sexy wearing one of my jockstraps. I just looked at it as a preparation before games or any athletic events but now looking at him wearing those, made my blood boil.

I held my breath as he followed my earlier command. His chest fell flat on the counter as he shifted slightly so that he was comfortable bending down. He hesitantly brought his fingers to his ass cheeks. His wary eyes glanced at me but whatever he saw in my expression made him bolder and I saw him grip both his cheeks and spread them apart.

Without losing eye contact, I made my way towards him in small deliberate steps. The restrain I put on myself to act slow and soft towards him pulled me taut. I just wanted to pounce on him and ravage what he was offering me. What was mine.

I stood directly behind him and grabbed both of the hands which were pulling apart his cheeks and locked them behind his back so that he was flush against the counter.

I pushed my jean cladded legs against his and bent right over him to reach his ears. All my weight was delightfully pushing against him and his ass was pushing back into my zipper, wantonly. It must have been pleasuring in a way because his breaths became shallow and choppier just as he started grinding his ass against my groin in earnest.

My mouth opened in a silent curse as my dick got the royal treatment. His hands were still bound between us so I loosened it a little so as to not inadvertently pull a muscle on his shoulder.

I kissed the shell of his ear and breathed out heavily, so Jordan would know how much I was enjoying it.

"I want to take you right here. In this bathroom where anyone could walk in and look at how much you enjoy being taken." I whispered in his ears and literally felt his body jerk with anticipation.

We both knew that I locked the bathroom door but this fantasy was way too good to pass up. I bit his lobe, hard and relished in the low moan he adorned me with. I somehow felt at top of the world. And the only thing I felt was to continue making him feel the pleasure. Only pleasure.

I gave his neck a playful lick and retreated back so that I could give attention to the part of his body which was relentless in showing its enjoyment.

I squeezed the bounded hands behind his back in warning to not take it. Taking a whole step back, I admired his smooth bottom while fingering a few of his thigh hairs.

It felt rough against me and I loved it.

I dropped to my knees and rubbed my hands in anticipation. I looked up at Jordan and saw him at the exact same position I left him but his eyes were tracking my movement with expectation. Yeah, I was going to give him more than that.

I was about to bite one of his cheeks when there was an unmistakable sound of a doorknob jingling and a knock. Jordan froze under me and he seemed to stop breathing as well.

I know that it could not be a staff because I brought us to a building where students use the staff restroom more than the teachers. It was because we were in the sports administration building, athletes often used these rooms for privacy to change. But Jordan doesn't know that.