Twenty-five

fuCK DOUBLE DIGITS?!?! 92 IN FAN FICTION WHAt thE HeLL DSKLAJF I LOVE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH I WANT TO GIVE EACH AND EVERYONE ONE OF YOU A VERY TIGHT HUG RIGHT NOW ILY ILY ILY ILY MUAHHHH

=========================

Twenty-five 

One thing that I don't like about Jasmine is her stubbornness. If she's avoiding someone, she will avoid that person completely for a good amount of days. I have been calling her, texting her, I left voice mails, I did everything I could to contact her, but she is not willing to talk to me anytime soon. I will actually be surprised if she didn't smash her phone into bits by now. 

I am still extremely confused with Jasmine. Jasmine is a great actress and she can hide her emotions so well when she wants to. And that's what she did after we kissed. I have no idea what she thinks about it. She could be laughing at me right now for all I know, laughing at how I fell into her trap. Or, she could be really confused because she could potentially have some kind of feelings towards me. But the two are probable with Jasmine. 

I breath out, groaning momentarily before continuing to cook mine and Ella's dinner. Chicken Alfredo, Ella's favourite. 

I stir the sauce with the pasta on the pan, mixing the ingredients together. The flat is floating with the delicious smell, making my stomach grumble with hunger. 

"Is it ready?" Ella asks, walking into the kitchen and rubbing her eyes. I smile at her, seeing how her hair is all over the place. 

"Yes it is, princess." I say excitedly, turning the stove top off. I move the hot pan onto the other stove top, taking two plates out from the cupboard. 

"I'm so hungry." She says, rubbing her tummy. I chuckle lightly.

"I know, I am too. Lets sit on the table."

Ella runs towards the dinning table, hopping onto her chair with a huge smile on her face. I grab Ella's Elsa cup from the cupboard and pour some orange juice into her cup. I place it in front her, along with the plate of pasta before sitting besides her with my plate. 

"Thank you so much, dada." She says, hugging me from the side. I smile from her sweet gesture, hugging her back and placing a kiss on her head. 

"No problem, Els." I say, taking a bite from the pasta. "Careful, it's hot." I tell her. She nods her head, letting out three huge puffs of air to cool the pasta before she eats it. 

"Guess what day it is in two weeks, dada?" Ella asks, her voice filled with excitement. I smile at her, already knowing what day that would be, but decide to play around.

"Hmm...I think it's someone's birthday. But I don't know who's it is." I say, putting my hand on my chin, pursing my lips together as I pretend to think. 

"It's my birthday, dada!" She laughs, putting her hands on her cheeks that are rounded from her smiling. 

"Oh right! How could I forget my beautiful princess' birthday!" She giggles, hiding her eyes with her hands, making a huge smile form on my face. "How old are you going to be again?"

"Six!" She holds up her two hands, five fingers up on one, and her thumb up in the other. "I want a princess themed party and I want to invite all my friends!"

"Of course, Ella. Like who do you want to invite?"

"Jazzy!" She says right away, then quickly taking a sip from her juice. "And also Rosie, Isabella, Natalie, Cassie. All my friends from school!" She giggles with excitement.