Forty-nine

i hope this super long chapter will make up for the fact that i didn't update in 4 months. i'm so sorry <3 

there's some smut in the chapter so enjoy 😏

=========================

Forty-nine

"Dada! Jazzy! Wake up, it's Christmas!" I groan into Jasmine's neck as I feel Ella climb onto the bed. "It's Christmas, it's Christmas!" She jumps up and down making Jasmine and I rock side to side. With another groan, I open my eyes and see Jasmine already looking at me, smiling as a chuckle leaves her mouth. Ella plops down on top of my body, a small oomph coming out of my mouth from the impact.

"Did you say today's Christmas?" I groggily ask Ella as she squishes herself between Jasmine and I.

"Yes!" She screams making me wince from her loud voice, though I can't help myself from smiling.

"Are you sure? I thought it was December 23rd today." I joke around, pretending I'm serious.

"Noooo!" Ella laughs. "Today is December 25th."

"Ohhh, then Merry Christmas to my two favourite girls." I say as I pick Ella up and rest her on my chest while snuggling closer to Jasmine. I give Ella a kiss on her cheek and then I turn to Jazzy, giving her a sweet, short kiss on her lips.

"Merry Christmas to my favourite man and favourite six year old." Jasmine says, kissing Ella and I on the forehead.

"Merry Christmas! Now can we open presents now?" I chuckle at Ella's bluntness.

"Sure, kiddo. Did you already brush your teeth and wash your face?" She shakes her head no. "Okay then you go do that first, and then get changed into your onsie and wait for us in the living room while Jasmine and I get ready. Then we can open presents, yeah?"

"Okay!" Ella excitedly yells as she jumps off the bed and runs out the room making Jasmine chuckle.

I turn back to my wonderful girlfriend, my eyes roaming around her face capturing all of her beauty. Waking up next to Jasmine is becoming a more common occurrence, but still every morning my face turns into a heart eye emoji as I see her purple hair splayed out over our white pillowcase with her pink lips looking so full, her skin looking so fresh and her eyelashes fanning out overtop her cheekbones.

"You're staring again." Jasmine blushes as she covers her face with her hands. I playfully role my eyes and I lightly hold her wrists, bringing them down so I can stare at her more.

"You're so fucking gorgeous, you know that? I could stare at you the whole day if I could." Jasmine shakes her head with a smirk and roll of her eyes. "I'm serious, love. I love waking up besides you every day, I love holding you tight in my arms, I love when your lips are on mine, I love when you drive me crazy with your teasing, I love how well you get on with Ella, I love...you. I love you, Minnie." I let out a huge breath of relief saying those three words. I don't know why I've been holding them to myself for this long, but I just couldn't ignore it anymore. I love her so much.

Jasmine's lips curve up in a smile, her eyes never leaving mine as her hand rests on my cheek. "You're a dork, Harry, you know that? But you're my dork and I love you just as much." Before I could even react to her words, her lips are already pressed against mine. My eyes flutter shut as cup her jaw in my hand, my heart thumping so hard against my chest as our mouths mould together. I know we have morning breath, but I couldn't care less. My girlfriend loves me back and I couldn't be happier. I press kisses all over Jasmines face, from her mouth to her jaw and cheek, then up to her forehead. I could kiss her forever.