Forty

Since when many of you were having problems reading the chapter I decided to post it again, but I had to change it a bit so it will be public. So don't mind the weird spacing or asterisks in-between some words.

====================

Forty

"Dada! Dada!" I hear Ella say, jumping on the bed making my whole body move. I groan, stuffing my head more into my pillow just wanting to continue sleeping. Sometimes I wonder how Ella is always bursting with energy.

"Yes, baby." I say, my voice coming out in mumbles.

"Where are we going to go today?" She asks, crawling up the bed besides me.

Yesterday and the day before yesterday we spent the whole day going around Magic Kingdom. The first day at Magic Kingdom was only enough time to go to Fantasyland and Tomorrowland even though we spent 12 hours at the park. So we spent the second day going to the other two sections of Magic Kingdom. Ella met all the Disney princesses and characters, we went on a many rides, watched lots of performances, ate at a really nice restaurant for lunch and dinner, and also watched the show at night at Cinderella's castle for both nights. I am exhausted with all the walking, same with Jasmine and everyone else, but Ella is still full with energy.

"Do you want to go to Animal Kingdom?" I ask her, opening my eyes to see that I am all cuddled up against Jasmine. And when I say all cuddled up against her, I really mean it. My leg is on top of hers, my whole front pressed against her side with my arm over her stomach. And my head was right in the crook of her neck. My face flushes when I realize this, and I blush harder when I see Jasmine awake, smirking at me.

I move away from her with awkwardness, making Jasmine laugh. Ella, though, is clueless to what is happening, saying good morning to Jasmine while I wait for her reply.

"And yes, dada! Animal Kingdom sounds fun!" Right as she says that, there is a knock at the door. I climb out of bed and slip on a shirt (I'm already wearing shorts) before opening the door.

Gemma and Alex comes in the door with James in Alex's arms. They sit down on the bed, Ella already talking to them about her plans for the day. I see Jasmine climb out of bed, sending me a wink before entering the washroom.

"I'm excited to see the animals." Alex says. "And I know James is too." He smiles at his son who is sleeping in his arms.

"Are you alright, Harry?" Gemma asks me. "You seem flustered." She smirks, knowing me and Jaz slept in the same bed.

"Shut- Be quiet." I say, pointing at her as my face heats up again.

Jasmine comes out of the washroom and lays down on the bed, grasping onto her stomach. I notice her face is scrunched up, pain written on it. I walk towards her and sit down besides her, concern swarming over me.

"Are you alright?" I ask, catching Gemma, Alex and Ella's attention.

"My stomach hurts." She says wincing.

"Cramps?" Gemma asks.

"Yeah." Jasmine says. My mouth forms and 'o'. I look at James and I see him nodding to himself as to say 'girl problems'.

"Do you just want to rest for the day?" Gemma continues asking. She is a woman after all so she knows exactly what Jasmine is going through. Me on the other hand, I don't, so I feel a bit awkward and weird.

"Yeah, I don't think I could walk around right now Ella, I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Jazzy. Are you okay though?"