Twenty-nine

WATTPAD MADE THIS CHAPTER RATED R LOOLOLOL OMFG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING ASLK F HAHA I DONT THINK WATTPAD SHIPS HASMINE AS MUCH AS WE DO LIKE THEY ARE HOT AF LET THEM BE *INSERT LAUGH-CRYING EMOJI*

===========================

Twenty-nine 

"Harry, relax. Please try to enjoy the night." Jasmine says right when we enter the club. I peel my eyes away from the people dancing in the club and look into Jasmine's soft eyes. "Please? For me?" She asks, with hope. I let out a long sigh and nod. 

"For you." I say. She presses her lips onto my cheek in a quick kiss before leading me further into the club.

I am still not used to the loud blaring music. I could feel my heart vibrating from the bass, my insides feeling weird in a bad way. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. 

Enjoy myself, I deserve it. I think to myself. 

I open my eyes again and see Jasmine looking at me. I give her a smile and squeeze her hand. 

"Let's grab a drink?" I ask, making her smile. 

"That's more like it, Harry." She laughs, pulling me to the bar. I take a seat besides her and scan my surroundings once more. "So what do you want?" 

"Um, you chose." I say, feeling embarrassed that I forgot all the different kind of drinks bars have to offer.

Jasmine says an order to the bartender but I didn't quite catch onto what she said since the music is just too loud. I look around, scanning my surroundings. It's something I do whenever I feel uncomfortable and vulnerable. 

I see the same sight that I saw the other time she brought me here; people grinding against each other, people making out, people being drunk as fuck, and people who are basically having sex in the middle of the dance floor.

I shiver and turn around, seeing Jasmine glaring at me. I widen my eyes with shock as she crosses her arms in front of her chest. 

"Harry," She breaths out, a pout starting to rest on her lips. The sight makes me start to feel extremely guilty, my heart tugging with sadness. 

"Sorry." I say, grabbing onto her hands. "I'm sorry, Jaz." I repeat. "This is just all new to me. I just need time to get used to it." I explain, but the frown is still itched onto Jasmine's face. 

"Well how long is it going to take because I don't want to wait all night." I let out a sigh.

"Here, you go." The bartender says, putting the drinks on the counter in front of us. I grab one, putting the other in Jasmine's hand and giving her a smile. 

"I don't think you have to wait anymore." I say, clinking my glass on hers before taking a big gulp. My face scrunches up as my throat starts to burn slightly, the feeling odd for me. When I open my eyes, I see Jasmine smirking at me, taking a light sip from her glass. 

"How was it, drinking virgin?" She teases, setting her glass down on the counter. 

"Good actually." I say, furrowing my eyebrows in concentration as I start to feel the alcohol running through my system. Instantly I start to think of Ella, guilt suddenly eating me up. 

"Hey," Jasmine says, sensing my thoughts. "She's safe with your sister and you will stay over at my place for the night so you won't be drunk when you see her. It's okay, Harry. Every parent goes out once in a while to have fun." She says, squeezing my hand. 

I give her a nod, taking another gulp of the drink to rid my thoughts. This is a night for fun, not for worrying about Ella. 

"Whoa, slow down big boy. At this rate you are going to be drunk in a few minutes, and what fun is that?" She teases, grabbing my empty glass and setting it on the table.