Thirty-nine

i am so terribly sorry for not updating in like a month, i feel horrible for keeping you waiting, i'm sorry, i love you guys so much <3

i also just realized how much money they are spending to go to disney world in florida hahahahahahahahaha why did i chose florida? they could have went to france which is closer lol idk don't ask hahaha just laffin at myself

====================

Thirty-nine

"Dada." Ella says, jumping up and down in her spot with a huge smile on her face. I smile down at her, my heart warming up seeing how excited and happy she is.

"Yes, Els." I say, bending down and kissing her forehead.

"Are we close yet?" She asks, referring to the line up we are in to enter the park.

"Yes we are, baby. Just a few more minutes." I say before standing to my full height.

I turn around me and see Jasmine and Gemma talking to each other, James in Jasmine's arms. Seeing her getting along with kids, especially my family, makes my heart melt.

My eyes trail down along her body, seeing her straight, amethyst coloured hair ending down her mid back, the sides of her black bra in view since she is wearing a loose, grey coloured muscle tee. I find myself biting on my lip as I look at her toned legs, loving the tanned colour her white shorts make her skin look.

As if she senses my stare, Jasmine turns her head to look at me, a knowing smirk appearing on her lips as she teasingly looks away. I mentally groan, just wanting us to have alone time already.

"Dada!" Ella squeals with excitement when she sees the line moving. We take a couple steps forward, seeing that we are finally close to the gates.

After a few more minutes we finally make it to the booth, paying for our tickets with Ella getting two buttons: one because it's her 'birthday', and the second because it's her first time at Disney. Once when we are finally through, Alex pulls out a map of the park, bending down besides Ella to ask her where she wants to go first.

"You just keep staring, huh?" Jasmine whispers in my ear, her warm breath tingling along my neck making me shiver.

"Not my fault you are just so hot." I whisper back, giving her a smirk before walking away towards Ella. When I look back at Jasmine, I just see her looking at me, shaking her head with a smile on her pink lips.

"Can we please go to Fantasyland! I want to meet Princess Anna, Queen Elsa, Ariel, Cinderella, Rapunzel, Merida and Winnie the Pooh and-"

"Okay, Princess Ella," I laugh, "Let's go." I hold onto her hand, Jasmine holding onto Ella's other as the bunch of us starts walking down the path to Fantasyland.

"Oh my god!" Ella screams and jumps up and down with excitement. She points up with one hand, the other covering her mouth. "Oh my god! Daddy!" She says, her eyes starting to tear up. "It's Cinderella's castle!" I look up at where she is pointing and see the castle in the distance. But since it is huge, we could see it from the entrance.

"Can we walk faster?" She asks, getting really excited, maybe even too excited. After all it is really hot outside, and she's not wearing a hat. I'm scared she might get unwell and faint or something.

"We will reach there soon, Princess Ellabear." Jasmine smiles at her. "Plus, uncle Al-Al can't push the stroller fast since James is in there." Ella frowns, but after a second she is smiling again really brightly since she is in Disney.