Twenty-seven

sorry for the cliffhanger on the other chapter haha i was feeling evil 

ilyyyyyyyyy <3 

==========================

Twenty-seven 

My eyes stay wide open as Jasmine continues kissing me, tilting her head for better access to my lips. I feel her rest on my head, immediately running her fingers through my hair, pulling me closer to her body.

My heart feels like it is about to explode out of my chest, the shock still in my system. But eventually I come back to reality and melt into her touch, letting my body do whatever it wants. And that is to kiss Jasmine back. 

I rest my hand on her jaw, kissing her back slowly, wanting the kiss to feel more affectionate. Jasmine slows down her actions and continues playing with my hair, the feeling making a good kind of shiver run down my body. It feels unreal that this is happening, that we are kissing like this right now. It feels like I am in some sort of dream, but I know I am not. 

Our lips continues move together so perfectly together, my head feeling light and dizzy from how perfect her lips feel against mine. I could taste her strawberry flavoured lip gloss whenever my tongue glides over her lips. I could smell the fruity perfume she has sprayed on her body as I take a breath of air. I can feel her arms wrapping around my neck, pushing me flush against the wall with her chest right against mine. My heart leaps even more. 

"Minnie," I breathe out, gasping for breath. I slowly open my eyes and see Jasmine already intently looking at me, her eyebrows dipped down. 

"Don't you 'Minnie' me, Harry. I'm mad at you." She say, pointing her finger at me. She takes a step back and crosses her arms. I look at her with confusion. 

"Sorry?"

"You can't just come to my flat, be all sweet to me and say how much you want to kiss me, only to reject with you suddenly walking out of my flat. What the fuc-dge was that?" I can't help the smile that forms on my face seeing her all mad. It's honestly really cute, especially when she covered up her cussing. "Why are you smiling at me?" She groans, tapping her foot and raising an eyebrow up at me. 

"You're cute when you're mad." I say, suddenly feeling confident. She rolls her eyes but couldn't help the smile that formed on her face. I even noticed her lightly blushing.

"Stop it! I am trying to be mad at you!" She stomps her foot, trying to keep up her act. I chuckle and take a step forward from leaning against the wall, now a foot away from her.

"I was just doing what I thought was right." I explain, my voice coming out a whisper. "Have you came up with an answer? Is this what you really want?"

"I barged in here and kissed the living shit out of you, of course this is what I want!" She says, throwing her hands up with exasperation.

"Good." I smile. "Because this is what I want too." 

Still having a spark of confidence in me, I take another step forward and press a gentle kiss onto Jasmine's lips. I pull away seeing her smile at me. 

I start feeling my face heating up, the last bit of confidence vanishing away. I bite my lips with nerves as she continues looking at me, her smile now turning into a smirk. 

"That hot make out session was your first after a long time, huh?" She asks me. I feel myself blushing more.

"Yeah, I guess you can say that." 

"The last time being with her mum?" Jasmine asks. I quickly dart my eyes towards the hallway, thankfully seeing Ella's door still shut. 

"Not so loud when you mention the m-word. But yeah." I sigh. 

"How long exactly?" Coming from the seriousness in her eyes, I know she is talking about Ella's mum, asking how long it has been since we saw her. 

"When Ella was six months. So you can say five and a half years ago." I say. Jasmine pouts her bottom lip, giving me a look of pity. 

"She just left you guys?" She asks me. 

I am about to give her a reply but I hear Ella's bedroom door open, seeing her skip down the hall towards us. I look at Jasmine and give her a look that says I-will-tell-you-later. She nods and turns towards Ella, giving her a wide smile. 

"Jazzy?! What are you doing here?" Ella says with surprise, hugging Jasmine's waist. 

"Came to say hi." Jasmine says, bending down to her level. "Look at you, you look beautiful!" The two hug and I see Ella give Jasmine a kiss on the cheek. "You are getting all so grown up! I can't believe you are turning six." Jasmine says, pushing Ella's hair away from her face. Ella giggles. 

"Wait here, Jazzy." Ella says and grabs my hand, pulling me towards the kitchen. "Don't look!" Ella shouts to Jasmine. I see Jasmine chuckle before using her hands to cover her eyes. 

"Want to give her the cookies now?" I ask, just realizing that our plan of dropping them off her flat got switched.

"Yeah." She smiles. 

I wash my hands and help Ella wash hers before taking out a plate from the cupboard. I place Ella on the counter and hand her the plate, letting Ella place the cookies on them. 

"How many do we give her?" Ella whispers to me.

"Let's just fill this plate up and she can bring the rest home." I smile at her. 

Ella puts half of the batch of cookies onto the plate with such care. I could tell that she wants to eat another one but somehow manages to contain herself. I could see that she is really struggling and that makes me laugh. 

"Okay, you can have one more, but then that's it for today. Alright, Ella?" I ask her. She looks at me with surprise and eagerly nods her head. 

"Thank you, dada!" She quickly kisses my cheek before grabbing a cookie and literally stuffing it into her face, chocolate crumbs and Nutella all over her mouth. 

"You goofball." I say with a shake of my head, cleaning her mouth with my thumb. Ella just gives me a wide grin. 

I help Ella down onto the floor and she walks towards Jasmine with the plate in her hands. I watch from the side of the kitchen, my side leaning against the wall. 

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." Jasmine opens her eyes and they widen with surprise when she sees the plate of cookies in Ella's hands. 

"Oh, wow, did you make these?" Jasmine asks, kneeling down on the floor. 

"Yes, with the help of dada." Ella says. Jasmine turns her head towards me and flashes me a smile. I send her one back, my cheeks heating up. 

"They looks delicious." 

"They are for you." 

"Oh, my. Thank you. That's so sweet." Jasmine says, gently taking the plate of cookies and pressing a kiss on Ella's forehead. 

"You're welcome." Ella beams. "I want to invite you to my birthday party. Only my friends are invited."

"I would love to come, Ellabear. Thank you for inviting me." Jasmine smiles, looking at my daughter with such care. 

"You're welcome, Jazzy." I smile at the sight, happiness surging inside of me as I see the girl I like and my daughter getting along so well.