Sixty

this is the last chapter, but there will be an epilogue later this week :))

==================

Sixty

"How do I look?" Jasmine asks as she stands there in her black gown and mortarboard. She looks at me, ignoring the fact that her sister and my mum are standing right beside us, and purposely bites on her lip seductively. I shamelessly scan her up and down, one end of my mouth curving up in a smirk. Everything about her is sexy. Her personality, her hair, her makeup, her cream dress that has a small plunge between her breasts, her dark purple lace up heels. Just everything.

I lean in close to her and whisper in her ear, "You look fucking sexy

I lean in close to her and whisper in her ear, "You look fucking sexy." When I pull away, a smirk is on her lips as well, since she knows exactly what she's doing to me.

"Thanks, babe. You look fucking sexy too," she winks at me. "Like those cheetah print boots, sexy." I chuckle and shake my head before pressing a kiss on her forehead.

" I chuckle and shake my head before pressing a kiss on her forehead

"I'm so proud of you, you know that?" I honestly say. "For graduating and for being clean for five weeks now."

"Thank you. But I honestly couldn't have done it without you and Ella," she hugs my body and rests her head against my chest, careful not to rub her makeup on my coat.

"You guys are being disgusting," Lauren says with a roll of her eyes. Although I could tell that she is trying not to smile.

"Okay, you lovebirds. Picture time," my mum says and points her phone camera towards us. I place my arm around Jasmine's shoulders, smiling widely into the camera. Lauren takes her phone out as well. They take a few pictures before I change my smile into a closed one so all the pictures won't be the same.

"Different pose now," Lauren calls out at us. I hear Jasmine chuckle beside me.

"They're like paparazzi."

"I know," I chuckle as well. "Okay, I've got the perfect pose." I take a step back and place my left arm behind her legs, the other resting on the bottom of her back.

"Not this pose again!" Jasmine giggles.

"Like I said before, just practising," I smirk at her. She finally understands what I meant the last time I said it and playfully slaps my chest. I laugh at her reaction.