Fifty-two

how could someone do harm to this happy baby like i am genuinely really upset at the fact that someone vandalized  harry's house and wrote something so disgusting on it...harry deserves every amount of respect and happiness 😞

====================

Fifty-two

"Noooo." I groan, letting out fake sobs as I press my face further into my pillow. I let my alarm continue ringing, trying to make myself believe that it is not indeed 6:45 in the morning.

"Turn it off!" Jasmine yells, hitting my arm. I groan again, sitting up and swiping the screen of my iPhone to shut it up.

I turn my head to look at Jasmine and see her underneath the duvet, her purple hair splaying out. I throw the duvet over my head to join Jasmine, not yet ready to get up and start my day. Jasmine looks at me, a smile on her face as she rubs her eyes with the back of her fingers.

"Good morning, beautiful." I say with a tired smile, wrapping my arm around her waist.

"Good morning, handsome." My smile grows at my nickname. I kiss her cheek, my head resting on her shoulder as I close my eyes, snuggling closer to her, feeling her warmth radiate onto my skin. "You should get up, Harry, or you're going to be late for work."

"Nooo, shut up." I groan, making Jasmine chuckle with amusement.

"I know, baby." I open one eye to look at Jaz from hearing the sarcasm laced into her voice. She tries not to smile, her eyes sparkling— despite being under the covers— dimples forming besides her mouth. "But seriously, you don't want 52 mums and dads being angry at you now, do we?" My eyes widen at the though, horror flooding within me.

"I'm up, I'm up." I immediate say, sitting up in the bed and stretching. Jasmine sits up too, kicking the duvet away.

"Good." She smiles at me and kisses my cheek. I climb out of the bed, feeling Jasmine slap me on the butt. I whip my head to look at her, a cheeky smile playing at her lips.

"Cheeky, cheeky." I wiggle my finger at her, jokingly shaking my head in disapproval. She just innocently smiles at me, making me smile too.

I enter the washroom, brushing my teeth and taking a wee before peeling my clothes off and entering the shower.

I can't believe how fast time flies. Winter break has already ended and it's already time to go back to school. It's also already been a week since Jasmine moved in. I feel like our bond has grown so much stronger by seeing each other all the time. Thankfully we haven't had any fights as of yet. I can't even imagine being angry with her, to be honest.

For New Year's, our whole family went up to Cheshire for a few days to have a huge holiday celebration with grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles. Jasmine came along and so did her sister, since both of them are now part of our family.

I climb out of the shower, wrapping a towel on my head to dry my hair, another one around my waist. I put on some moisturizer on my face before walking back into the room to get changed. I look on the bed and see Jasmine has fallen back to sleep, deep breaths coming out of her mouth, her face looking so peaceful and vulnerable. I smile at her before walking into our closet to choose a shirt to wear. I decide with a white, silky button up, putting those on before going to my drawer to get a pair of boxers and black jeans. Once that is on, I walk back to the washroom, taking off the towel on my head and putting some hair oil into my long waves.

I then continue my everyday morning routine, going into the kitchen to heat up some milk and prepare breakfast and lunch for the family. I decide to heat up left-over pasta from dinner last night, putting that in a thermos for Ella's lunch. I then make some quinoa, cooking up seasoned chicken breast and vegetables for mine and Jasmine's lunch. As for breakfast, I go for something quick and easy—oatmeal with fruits.