Fifteen

Out of all four of my ongoing fanfics, this one is currently my fav, that's why I am updating so much. #DoubleUpdate

=========================

Fifteen 

= Jasmine = 

The feeling of someone hammering my brain wakes me up from my deep slumber. I raise my hand to my temple, massaging the area to try to lower the pain, but it doesn't help. I open my eyes, sunlight hitting my face making my head hurt ten times more. I groan and close my eyes again, thinking of what happened last night. All I remember is how horrible the dinner was, my parents leaving, me drinking and crying with Harry besides me. That's it. 

I take deep breaths to try to keep in the sickening feeling inside of me and turn around so the bright light isn't in my face anymore. Feeling something on my arm as I am shifting around in my bed, I open my eyes and scream. 

"Huh? What happened?" Harry wake up, taking his arm off of me to rub his face. My eyes remain wide open, unable to believe what I am seeing. 

"Harry?!" I ask and immediately look under the covers. Thankfully we are both wearing clothes, both pant-less, but still wearing clothes. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I ask, my voice loud. 

Harry immediately sits up, panic over his features as he stumbles out of bed and slips on his jeans. I put my hand again to my temple, massaging the area. 

"Sorry." He mumbles, avoiding my gaze. He scrambles out of the room, hearing him walk to the living room to wake up Ella. 

"Ugh." I groan and flop on my stomach, stuffing a pillow to face. 

I slowly get up from bed and walk to the washroom to freshen up. When I look in the mirror, my eyes widen when I see the smudged makeup all over my face. As I clean my makeup off, and brush my teeth, I can't help but try to think of what happened last night. 

I can't remember anything when I was drunk, but what I do know is that Harry must have been there with me while I was crying my heart out. I suddenly feel worried, unsure of how much I revealed to Harry. 

I get out of the washroom and peel off my clothes, I change into leggings and a navy oversized knitted sweater. I quickly put my long hair into a bun on the top of my head, feeling so fucking crappy to even try to look better. But it's just Harry, he wouldn't care. 

"Morning." Ella says, running over to me when I walk into the living room. The girl hugs my legs, a bright smile on her face making me smile too. 

"Good morning, Ellabear." I bend down, giving her a proper hug. I laugh when I see her hair all messy with drool stains on her face. 

"Ella, why don't you freshen up in the washroom." Harry speaks up making me look at him. 

"Okay, dada." Ella gives me a kiss on the cheek before going down the hall to the open washroom. I stand up and look at Harry, seeing him disappear back into the kitchen. I walk into the room, feeling nervous. 

"Morning." I say, stepping into the room and opening the cabinet with the Tylenol. 

"Oh here, sorry, I kind of went through your cupboard." Harry says, a blush on his cheeks as he points to the glass of water with two pills besides it. He is avoiding my gaze still. I could tell he is uncomfortable. 

"Thanks." I say, taking the pills and swallowing it with the water.

When I put the glass back onto the counter, I lean against it, looking at Harry prepare some food. I hear him cough, knowing I am staring at him. It makes me smirk, liking him squirm under my gaze.