Fifty-one

that gif omg i love him so much

=======================

Fifty-one

"Oh, shit's about to go down, Jasmine is tying up her hair." I tease, a playful smirk on my lips as I see my gorgeous girlfriend put up her purple hair into a messy bun. Jasmine looks at me and flicks me off before walking to one of her boxes in her room.

"I'm stressed out and I feel like I'm boiling." She groans and peels her top off, changing into a muscle tee that she got from the cardboard box. I let out a whistle from Jasmine stripping in front of me, making her playfully roll her eyes with a shake of her head. "You're so annoying sometimes." She says, although the end of her lips curves up the slightest. I give her a cheeky wink as I walk towards her, slipping my hands around her waist.

"But you still love me." I smirk and kiss her cheek.

"I do." She chuckles making me smile even larger. "But I'm honestly really stressed out, I forgot how moving is such a pain in the fucking ass."

"Hey," I gently cup her jaw in my hand, my thumb stroking her soft skin. "It's all good, we could take the whole day if we like, there's no rush." I smile at her.

"That's true." She exhales, her minty breath fanning over my face making me smile.

"Exactly so there's no need to be stressed."

"Thank you." She kisses my cheek.

"No worries. Now let's put all these boxes on the trolley to put in the truck, yeah?"

"Yeah." She nods and gives me a smile. "Thank goodness you have the trolley or else it would take even longer to lug these boxes one my one."

"I know right! I saw it on sale once in this store so I thought why not get it because it could be useful one day and here we are." I grin, giving myself a pat on my back for my logical thinking. Jasmine chuckles at my actions.

Jaz and I do many, many rounds of us putting boxes on the trolley, going down the elevator, loading the boxes into the truck and coming back up to her apartment. During that time, there were many swear words emitted, sweat wiped from our foreheads, and water breaks spent on her sofa.

After we managed to put all the boxes on her truck, Jaz and I were back on sofa, panting heavily from all the work we've done so far. And that was only the boxes, there's still lots of furniture that we need to bring down too.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask after I take a gulp of water from my water bottle.

"Yeah, go ahead." She says, laying down as if she's going to take a nap.

"What happened with your douche of an ex?" I wonder, remembering how Ella and I spotted them together in a parking lot a long while ago. Jasmine chuckles at my reply, not in a menacing way, but rather in an amused one.

"Oh he's history. He came by here a few days after that day," She refers to the day I was just thinking about. "he was crossing my personal bubble and tried to make a move but I strictly told him off and said I don't want anything to do with him anymore."

"How did he take it?"

"He wasn't happy but he actually left me alone and I've never heard about him since, thank God."

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" I ask, not because I'm hurt or anything, just curious. Jasmine sits up and looks into my eyes, her eyebrows furrow the slightest bit showing how serious and thoughtful she is.