Forty-four

won't you stay till the am, all my favourite conversations always made in the am, cause we don't know what we're saying, we're just swimming round in our glasses, and talking out our asses, like we're all gonna make it, yeaahhh <3

made in the am is literally still on replay looooool am i the only one? :p

=========================

Forty-four

"Good morning, beautiful." I whisper to Jasmine, brushing her hair off her perfect face. Her eyes land on mine, a smile forming on her pink lips.

"Good morning, handsome." She leans forward to peck my lips. "What time is it?" She groans right after, shifting around so her head is nestled in the crook of my neck.

"It's six thirty."

"Why so early?" She groans again as she wraps her arm across my torso and cuddles against me.

"I know." I sigh. "But it's a school day, Ella has to go to class and I have to go to mine to teach my kids."

"Ugh."

I completely agree with how Jasmine is feeling right now. I feel like I had zero sleep. Mainly because Jaz and I stayed up pretty late just catting after our intimate moment.

"Babe, I have to get up." I say to her, kissing her softly on her head.

"No, don't go. My source of heat can't leave."

"Too bad for you then." I tease. She raises her head to look at me and give me a playful glare, her hand coming out from under the duvet to stick her middle finger at me. I stick my tongue and laugh.

I push the duvet off from me and climb out into the chilly air. As I walk to the washroom, I feel a set of eyes on me. And when I turn around, sure enough Jasmine is starting my naked body with a cheeky smirk on her lips.

"You're turning me on from just looking at you." She says to me.

"You just can't get enough of this, can't you." I joke, using my hands to motion to my body. She laughs, her eyes shutting closed as she shakes her head with amusement.

"Oh god." She continues laughing. I can't help but laugh too.

Once I enter the washroom, I pee and brush my teeth, deciding to leave the stubble on my upper lip there- mainly because I am too lazy to shave it off right now. I then take a very quick shower, exiting the washroom with a towel wrapped around my hair and my waist.

"Oh my god." I find Jasmine still in the bed, looking at me with her hand covering her mouth. "That is the funniest thing ever." She laughs.

"What?" I shrug my shoulders, a smirk on my lips.

"Nothing, nothing." She waves off, small giggles still coming out of her mouth.

Jasmine takes her shower next as I get changed into black jeans and a blue and white stripped button up shirt. I take the towel out from on top of my head, a chuckle leaving my mouth. It's actually really fun to wrap my hair in a towel. I put some moisturizer on my face and some hair oil in my hair before going into Ella's room to wake her up.

"Hey, princess. Good morning." I say, sitting on the side of her bed as I lean down to give her a kiss.

She wakes up shortly after, a smile on her face as she looks at me. "Good morning, dada." She beams, sitting up so she can give me a hug and kiss on the cheek.