Thirty-three

i'm sorry for not updating yesterday when i said i would :(

but that gif like harry's so fucKING CUTE LIKE LOOK AT THAT FACE AND HIS BUN OMG I LOVE THAT BUN OASDFJAF 

BUT HOW DOES HARRY MAKE A BETTER BUN THAN ME?! IT'S BEEN SO MANY YEARS AND I STILL CAN'T PERFECT IT I BET HE PERFECTED IT THE FIRST TIME LIK E HOW H O W  H O W

==========================

Thirty-three 

"Jasmine." I say, stand up besides her. "Please, give it to me." I say, scared for what she might say next to Nicole. 

"No." She says to me and walks away. 

I look at Gemma, running my hand through my hair with frustration at how messed up this situation is. Gemma just looks back at me, standing up also with a worried expression on her face. I nibble on my lip more, the flesh finally taking enough of my abuse and tearing apart. 

"Oh fuck." I mutter under my breath, immediately pressing the cut with my finger to help with the stinging. I look down and hold my finger out to see some blood on it, the sight making me queasy. 

"Yes, this is Harry's phone. But no, you can absolutely not talk to him. How about you fuc-"

"Jasmine!" I say loudly, finally grabbing her attention and making her be quiet. "It's okay, give it to me." I say quieter this time, holding my hand out. She lowers the phone down, covering the microphone part with her hand.

"You don't have to, Harry." Gemma speaks up, walking to my side. 

"Then what am I going to do? She won't stop until she talks to me." I say, looking at her with helpless eyes. 

"Block her." Jasmine replies simply, giving me a shrug. 

"I can't just do that." I sigh. "She's Ella's mother." I hold out my hand again and this time Jasmine hands it back to me, hesitation all over her features.

"Your lip is bleeding." Jasmine notes, frowning as she looks at the cut. She raises her hand and lightly brushes it with her finger, making a chill run through me. "Harry, I told you you're going to make it bleed." She says in a sad whisper. 

"I know." I breathe out.

I take a deep breath and raise the phone to my ear, staying silent for a few seconds as I try to hear what is happening on the other end. I hear someone breathing lightly, but other than that it's silent.

"Hello?" She asks, her voice entering my ears. I stay silent as I notice how much her voice changed. It sounds much softer from the last time I heard it, and more mature in a certain way.

"Hi." I reply back, furrowing my eyebrows as I escape the trance I was in and remember what she has done to Ella and I. "Why are you calling?" I ask sternly, wanting her to get the message that I am upset with her. 

"Harry," She says, ignoring my question. "Oh my god, Harry." She repeats, her voice sounding so fragile. My eyebrows dip more, my jaw clenching. 

"Why are you calling?" 

"Harry, I'm so sorry." She says. I pull the phone away from my ear and close my eyes, taking in deep breaths. 

"Hey," Jasmine says, returning back to my side, rubbing my arm.

"I'm fine." I say. I put the phone back to my ear again and hear her starting to cry which makes me more upset.

She doesn't deserve to cry about this. What about all the times I cried when I was so stressed trying to calm down a crying new born baby in the middle of the night, or when I was so overwhelmed with being a father at nineteen fucking years old. All those times I cried, I just had to suck it up- I didn't call Nicole begging her to come back and help me- no, I just had to suck it up and do all that I could.