I Know Telekenisis When I See It

Authors Note: I'm just going to tell you that I have no idea where this story is going to go, I'm not great at making your character's personality cuz it's hard for me to make a bad bitch cuz I'm not one irl 🥲 anyways back to the story. I know you guys don't care but I really need somewhere to vent cuz I don't have any friends. Also the timeline is probably going to be messed up so I apologise 😂

You stare at Maddison's limp body, Cordelia had laid her on the table in what looked like an infirmary filled with plants and potions. Basically all the witch doctor shit you see on TV often.

"Will she be alright?" You ask Cordelia whilst she rushed from shelf to shelf looking for some kind of herb.

You personally didn't like the room you were in, it smelt like dead flowers and felt cramped with all the plants that grew in the corner.

"Of course she'll be alright, these girls pass out willy-nilly, it's fine!" Cordelia says, she now had a pot in her hand and was crushing the herb mixture she had found into a disgusting green paste. You think that she can see you staring because she soon says "Oh this is just some home grown revitalisers!" She finishes with a grin.

Even though you had no idea what she was talking about, you were grateful that Cordelia was in charge because she always seemed to have everything underhand even though the other girls made it out she didn't.

You couldn't stop thinking about what Zoe said, you wondered if that boy was alright. Personally, you thought that bringing someone back from the dead was wrong but maybe it was going to be something you had to get used to. The swamp witch seemed like she was nice though, at least from Zoe's description.

"Y/n? Can you fetch a glass of water for Maddison when she wakes up?"

"Yeah, no problemo" You say to Cordelia as you walk out the room just in time to see her feed Maddison the paste. It did not look nice.

You shiver as you walk into the kitchen and pour a glass. You see the 'supreme' sitting across the room holding a cigarette with her legs crossed. She held herself in a 'dominant' sort of way. Damn, you did not want to talk to her again.

It probably doesn't make sense but you sort of willed yourself that she wouldn't see you as you  walk over to the sink and snook the cupboard open to get a glass.

The 'supreme' whipped her eyes around to the cupboard, you look at her but it appeared that she hadn't seen you for she stared past you with a blank impression.

"Hey girls, you can come out now. It's not funny, I know telekinesis when I see it" She said in her croaky smokers voice when she took out her cigarette.

You freeze. The thought that you were actually invisible hit you moments after you realised it.You needed to get out of there before you came visible or that would be awkward since you got off on the wrong foot with the supreme.

You decided it was probably best for you to sneak off.

Again