Interior

The school was like and unlike Miss Robichaux in every possible way.

The pathways and hallways were lit by candles since there was no natural light in this underground cavern.

The building was majestic but yet it had this dark feel to it.

Still, it was impressive how little it looked on the service compared to the expansive warlock hideaway that lurked below the surface.

It just proved how simple but hard it is to protect the supernatural from ordinary people.  That was something you had wished the Cortez did before you had walked in, completely unaware of the horrors that lay hidden in the walls.

You push the Cortez from your mind as you are led deeper and deeper into the school.

You wave at a couple of warlocks who looked like they'd never seen a girl before.

I mean, being cooped up here must be the worst.

The warlock gave a quick wave back before continuing with the divination he was practicing.

"So, nice place." You say, making conversation.

"Yeah, we had to hide from t-" The warlock who was leading you began to speak but you cut him straight off.

"Mortals. I know." You say, "It's kind of obvious."

"It's sad isn't it." Cordelia endures the topic of conversation, "We had people egging and graffitiing our building when we came out in 2013"

The man just nodded and continued walking across the floor.

You liked the vibe of the place, it was old fashioned and traditional.

Besides the books that were flying telekinetically through the air and the annoying stench of warlocks, you could definitely get used to the place.

Not that you thought you'd stay here for more than two days at most.

"This place is epic." Zoe mutters under her breath, awing at the intense structures of the building.

"Cordelia, do you think that this dude is actually going to be as powerful as you?"  You ask Cordelia telepathically because you are wondering how the warlocks who were struggling to lift a table could possibly be stronger than Cordelia who was strong enough to lift a house.

"Don't know but I doubt it, ask the man." She replies and you turn towards the man who was leading us.

He was the lead warlock.

"How much would you bet that Langdon is the alpha?" You ask letting slight tones of boredom escape your vocal cords.

"Oh I'd be prepared to bet my life on it."

You raise your eyebrows at the warlocks response and turn yourself around to Cordelia who just shrugs and keeps walking.

You smirk (in a nice way) at her expression and  turn yourself back around just in time so that you didn't walk backwards straight into the massive door that loomed before you.

"Witches, we are here."

The warlock says, unlocking the heavy lock with his mind and allowing the bronze coloured doors to swing open and reveal a council table where the important warlocks sat, prepared for the worst.