The Whacked Sleepover

You raised an eyebrow at her and she looked back down at you.

"What is your name?" She asked dropping her cigarette and grinding it into the floor with her shoe.

"Y/n"

"Well, I strongly suggest that you don't speak of this. I'm sure Cordelia wouldn't be able to stand the embarrassment"

"More like you wouldn't stand the reputation?" You pry, instantly regretting it again. Jesus, what was wrong with you! You had no control.

Fiona just smiled, "You would make a strong leader my dear"

Now you were worried and relieved at the same time. That was troubling.

You decide to play it confident as you stride out the room and upstairs. You think that it would probably be a better idea to ask Zoe if you can sleep in the same room as her instead of Maddison. You were pretty sure going near her would result in instant death or at least a couple of makeup palettes whacked in your face.

As you creep along the hallways you notice that Maddison's room was empty. It still had all the stuff in, there was just no Maddison. You were confused by this but it didn't bother you. You looked down at the floor and tried your best not to step on the squeaky floorboards.

When you arrive at the door to Zoe's room, you notice it's open 3 inches. You let it creak open gently.

Zoe's head whipped round. She was sat on the floor by her bed. She had covered it with sheets and pillows. You were shocked. But what shocked you the most wasn't the sudden urge she had to decorate the place, it was the fact that Maddison was sitting next to her, and she was smiling.

"Hey bitch" She said, staring vacantly at the door, trying her best to figure out where your eyes were . Oh. You must've been invisible, I mean it meant sense with you creeping around . You will yourself to not to be invisible as you walk over to Zoe and Maddison and sit beside them.

"So you aren't mad at me?" You say in a slightly high pitched tone, it was accidental but sometimes when you are nervous, your voice slips up an extra couple of frequencies.

"No, of course not" She says smiling, "You are the new girl of course"

Maddison was creeping you out now. This wasn't her. Maybe she was possessed or something. You smile at the thought of Maddison walking around saying 'red rum' like the dude from the shining.

"Oh god sorry" She said. "I said of course twice what kind of messed up world do we live in." She smiled, she was her normal self, maybe she was just nervous or something.

"Thrice" Zoe adds.

"Oh shut up" Maddison replies.

"So is this some kind of whacked sleepover?" You ask smiling but the girls faces are cold.

Soon their faces turn to a mischievous smirk as Maddison whispers, "You ready to play truth or dare?"