Bloodbath

You wake up screaming underwater.

You raise your head and pulled yourself up and away from the water of the bathtub.

You had the worst headache imaginable and your arms felt like jelly, if you were cut or bruised, you couldn't feel any pain.

Everyone around you were standing exactly how you left them. Zoe staring at the soaps, Maddison looking at her nails, Cordelia focusing on the ruins and hoping they actually worked, Queenie eating a sandwich, Myrtle looking at her book and then back at you.

"Did you save them?" Myrtle asks, excitedly, pouring through the pages of the book and hoping for them to have changed.

You shook your head, you weren't completely capable of words yet.

"I-I-I got s-s-sent t-to C-C-Camp R-Redwood" You manage to choke out.

"How?" Cordelia asks.

You hold up the piece of fabric that was still in your hand.

"This," You declare, "W-was part of the night stalkers jacket in 1984."

"But the night stalker never went to Camp Redwood." Zoe says.

"Exactly." You manage a friendly grin.

Everyone looks taken aback. You did just change history. Either way, you just smile and stare at Maddison.

"It didn't work." You grin, revealing a set of bloody teeth, you were bleeding from the inside, "I'm not dead."

Maddison just scoffed and replied "You might be soon."

You look at yourself and to your fear, the bath water had turned a blood red colour

"Holy shit! Holy shit! What's happening to me!" You ask.

"It's not you. It's the bathtub. It's cursed." Myrtle says, "Someone has died right here."

"Nan." You say, remembering how she had drowned here.

"No, she hasn't been murdered." Myrtle says shaking her head, "This only happens when someone was killed."

"I think she was killed though." You say and sigh.

"Really? By who?" Maddison asks.

"Marie and Fiona, I think." You admit.

"How do you know?" Cordelia asks, she was now interested in the conversation at the mention of her mother.

"Nan sort of visited me once, when I was in hell." You say.

"You've been to hell multiple times!!!" Maddison says whilst raising her eyebrows."Is that even possible?"

"Yeah." Queenie says, "it's possible, I've been to hell twice."

You watch the others and find that it's probably a good idea to continue with what you were saying, "Nan told me she wanted Marie and Fiona dead." You gesture to the bloodbath you were sitting in, "revenge."

"Fiona and Marie are both gone so she has had her revenge." Maddison states.

You nod.

"Guys, I'm really tired." You whisper, "Tempus Infinitum really drains you."

Everyone lightly chuckles as you lay in your bloodbath, relaxing and staring at the ceiling.

You were safe.

For now.