Night Walker

You didn't sleep well at all that night.

You kept being plagued by bad dreams and bad thoughts.

Still, you were excited to leave for the legendary Murder House.

After a while of lying in the silence of the room you decided that rather than struggling to sleep, you should make the most of your time and spend the first hours of the morning creeping around the school.

You knew it was wrong but you couldn't resist it.

You didn't like the fact that everyone expected you to be good since you were the omnipotent one and Langdon to be bad since he was the antichrist.

When would they understand that wasn't how people worked?

But then again, you weren't actually people.

At least, he wasn't.

You slipped on some socks whilst sitting on the side of your bed because you didn't want to get cold feet creeping across the floor. You imagined that at night, the school would be cold since it's located underground.

"Where are the girls?" You hear a groggy voice coming from the side of the room.

Your heart beats quickly. What if someone was spying on you?

You look at the sounds origin and let out a sigh of relief.

It was Cordelia, she was sleep talking.

Sadly, it didn't look like she was having a pleasant dream but you didn't want to wake her and help her because that would risk her screaming the whole school down.

When you are a witch, it is very dangerous to sleep since you could literally be floating in your sleep and you wouldn't know.

For example, once you had seen Maddison do this weird ritual whilst she was half asleep. The only thing wrong with it was that she tried to light tampons instead of candles which ended pretty badly, not going to lie.

You smile at the thought as you creep across the floor, invisibilising yourself as you left the room.

To be honest, it reminded you of when you used to sneak around the Academy before you even knew that you were the 100th daughter or anything special.

Those were good times.

You creep along the corridor, the torches on the wall usually lit when someone walked past but with you, nothing happened.

You turned the corner, walking faster.

You aimed to get to the library to see if there was anything interesting to read.

You genuinely couldn't think of anything better, it was like you were brain dead.

As you continued along the seemingly endless corridors, you saw a small flicker of orangey candle-light coming from the next corner you had to turn.

You were actually quite curious to see who else would be up at this hour so you didn't think much as you ran up to the light source.

To your surprise, horror and dread, the person holding the candle was the one person you didn't want to talk to.

And the one person who was able to see through your invisibility.

"Y/l/n?"

"Langdon?"