The Night Stalker

You back away from the Night Stalker.

He had a sickle resting in his hand. It already had bloodstains on.

You look at what he was wearing; a leather jacket. That's what the piece of material that Maddison gave you was from. She was evil.

You continue to back away from the man and his sly and devilish grin. The more frightened you were, the more confident he got.

"Another soul shall be delivered, my lord" The man says to the floor before charging at you.

Your heart pounded within your chest as the Night Stalker rushes towards you, you had no time to run away. This was the end. Maddison had won. You were dead and doomed to spend eternity here as a ghost, walking alone across the woods.

Suddenly, the man froze in his tracks, inches away from your face, and looked around oblivious.

"W-w-Where did you go?" He mutters not so confidently.

Holy crap! All this time you had forgotten you had powers. What a dumb thing to do.

You were invisible.

And it was certainly time to play a trick on this Satan-worshipper.

You backed away from The Night Stalker and then, with your mind, you lifted the sickle from his grasp and threw it into the abyss that was the lake.

"Satan? Is this your doing? What have I done wrong?" He falls onto his knees and asks the floor.

He shook his head with tears in his eyes and ran onto the gravel around the lake where he drew a five point star and spoke to it.

"What have I done wrong?" He asked letting a single tear drop onto the star. When the tear sizzled and evaporates, that shocked you. Was the devil real or was the gravel over there just really really hot?

You take his vulnerability as a good chance to go inside his head.

He was a serial killer, you already knew that. His name was Richard Ramirez. He had come here to kill the one girl that had ruined his girlfriend's life. It was strange that you knew both of those girls. He grew up in a toxic environment and his family never cared for him, no wonder he ended up with such a messed up life.

You sat down, crossed legged and calm in front of Ramirez and his devilish drawing and made yourself visible.

This time it was him who backed away.

"Are-Are-Are y-y-you Satan?" He asks with furrowed eyebrows.

You didn't say a word as you lit the star and let it burn, hopefully vanquishing whatever evil thing he was talking to. You probably hadn't but it was worth a try.

"Richard Ramirez." You say calmly to his bewildered face, "You need to leave this camp this instant."

"Why?" He asks, still staring at his star which had been burning continuously for at least 30 seconds.

"Because there are dark forces in this camp." You say, trying to sound as scary as possible.

"I am a dark force" He says, letting a glimpse of pride slip onto his face.

"No." You say, you changed your voice and made it boom in his ears, "You will leave."

When you see the scared look on his face, you knew it was time to disappear. You made yourself invisible and then teleported to the centre of the lake leaving a stunned Ramirez to think about what you said.

You relaxed in the seemingly bottomless lake and thought hard about where you wanted to go, then simply muttered the words,

'Tempus Infinituum'